Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Player is most likely to get picked on by John im a biatch Brady tonight?

Started by NATEHOGG216, February 08, 2006, 01:38:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NATEHOGG216

Just seeing if you think he has an outburst on another one of our players.  Like he did in provoking EF a couple of years back
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

NATEHOGG216

Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

A-Town Hog Fan

Modica, but it backfires and he scores 47.  WPS  :razorback:

Beat LSU.
Lord help us all!

NATEHOGG216

Even Brady isn't stupid enough to pick a fight with Modica.  That dude is a fricking man child.  But still I hope you are right.

The_Bionic_Pig

Probably her simply because the average sized of the Arkansas squad is 6'7   ;)
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

3kgthog

If Brady were smart (which he isn't), he'd go after Vincent Hunter every time he's in the game. Vincent has the quickest temper of any Hog player I have seen in a long time. It seems he gets into it with someone in every game. I can only imagine what VH would do if he were being haunted by Jack Nicholson's The Joker lookalike.

hogsanity

All I know is if Brady pulls his usual crapola, I want Stan to send Hipsher inopt Brady's post game press conference screaming " I'm gonna kill you Brady, I  gonna break your head open"  I want to see what woman Brady cowers behind.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

ogar_hog

Modica could just run over him like he did Odom saturday.  I've all ways wondered why when the other teams coach is on the playing floor (that wasn't the case sat. this is just an off shoot)  why we don't send a gaurd over there and get tangled up with him.  That would be great.

NATEHOGG216

quick someone call stan and set this up.  We need to send Modica to take him out.  Somebody has to get revenge for ferg.

hogsanity

People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

NATEHOGG216

REF: and that half court shot was only a two, he was on the line

Stan:  but it was the half court line

REF:  He was on the line

Stan:  Ohh   oookay

12under