Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 28, 2024, 02:13:31 pm

I'VE HEARD

Started by WOOPIGMAN, September 26, 2017, 03:28:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WOOPIGMAN

People are refusing to attend the home games until Bielema is gone, season ticket purchases are also being withdrawn immediately.

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Next1_04

Iv'e heard i'm hitting the lotto tomorrow. Bold strategy Cotton, ready to see if it plays out for me.

ricepig

Quote from: WOOPIGMAN on September 26, 2017, 03:28:58 pm
People are refusing to attend the home games until Bielema is gone, season ticket purchases are also being withdrawn immediately.

So, are these good seats?

DLUXHOG

I'm sure that you wish...
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

WOOPIGMAN

twistitup

I know we've been to Dallas every year in the series - but last week was our last until the product on the field improves...head coaching change will be necessary for this to happen.

The hype is gone, the excitement wasn't there (for the most part) and it was just a 'ho hum' experience. For 9.00 beer, 6.00 cotton candy, and 17.00 mixed drinks - the football has to be good enough to justify the experience.

It's not.
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

lawhawg20

This isn't even an open period for season ticket renewals... so... yeeah.  That sounds super accurate.

Hoggish1

Quote from: Next1_04 on September 26, 2017, 03:30:54 pm
Iv'e heard i'm hitting the lotto tomorrow. Bold strategy Cotton, ready to see if it plays out for me.

Sorry, but it's me that's hitting it.

WOOPIGMAN

WOOPIGMAN

Long gets fired when he loses the money he had for the expansions and above budge

GuvHog

Quote from: lawhawg20 on September 26, 2017, 03:36:02 pm
This isn't even an open period for season ticket renewals... so... yeeah.  That sounds super accurate.

A friend of mine who goes to school up their told me the ticket office has been swamped with people trying to return what's left of their season tickets and get some of their money back.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

WOOPIGMAN

If everyone would do that

DLUXHOG

Quote from: twistitup on September 26, 2017, 03:35:52 pm
I know we've been to Dallas every year in the series - but last week was our last until the product on the field improves...head coaching change will be necessary for this to happen.

The hype is gone, the excitement wasn't there (for the most part) and it was just a 'ho hum' experience. For 9.00 beer, 6.00 cotton candy, and 17.00 mixed drinks - the football has to be good enough to justify the experience.

It's not.

Sorry, but most Hog fans get a major boner to visit Dallas to see a Hogs game..   don't know why, but they do... (uhhh you do know that the Hogs won the first three games against A&M, in a row, at JerryWorld, right?  Likely will happen again very soon...)

WOOPIGMAN

Dallas is fun, it was a lot of fun at the game, until we lost again. Moral of this thread is demand your money back and stop buying until they put a good product on the field, they're ripping us off

twistitup

Quote from: DLUXHOG on September 26, 2017, 03:43:21 pm
Sorry, but most Hog fans get a major boner to visit Dallas to see a Hogs game..   don't know why, but they do...

I got a boner back in the day, but damn - can't get it up anymore. It's almost like I did too much blow, I but didn't do any.
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

axharbor

If it works, let me know because I had trouble giving them away last year, this year hasn't been any easier.

Hogs-n-Roses

Quote from: GuvHog on September 26, 2017, 03:41:18 pm
A friend of mine who goes to school up their told me the ticket office has been swamped with people trying to return what's left of their season tickets and get some of their money back.
They're stuck with em. I sent in my donation and ticket monies(5 tickets to every game) in on March 28 after the cotton bowl and then BP was fired a few days later. Checks had already been cashed and was told basically tough crap. Still got a stack of tickets over there in my briefcase bout an inch thick that I couldn't give away. Literally could not give them away. I tried all year.

hobhog

Both my tickets will be used, and just found 4 more for someone in my office to take their daughter to her first game.

WOOPIG probably hasn't been to a game in first place, so I HEAR he is FOS.

WOOPIGMAN

hobhog

Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on September 26, 2017, 03:48:51 pm
They're stuck with em. I sent in my donation and ticket monies(5 tickets to every game) in on March 28 after the cotton bowl and then BP was fired a few days later. Checks had already been cashed and was told basically tough crap. Still got a stack of tickets over there in my briefcase bout an inch thick that I couldn't give away. Literally could not give them away. I tried all year.

Sad- send them to me. Ill find willing takers.

Next1_04

bphi11ips

It's not.

That's why God created airplane bottles.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

ricepig

Lol

GunnerHawg70

Who in the world is WOOPIGMAN and why is he just posting crazy sheeeeet ???  Hey, if it generates good conversations and dialogue between HV members then "Get your crazy on" WOOPIGMAN!!! LOL
:P

DLUXHOG

Well, I'm calling BS on this post.....

jkstock04

Quote from: hobhog on September 26, 2017, 03:50:20 pm
Games like this you don't have to buy tickets. If you wanna go to the game they will have free tickets people leave with the ticket takers at the entryways.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

DLUXHOG

I'm a willing taker...

Hogs-n-Roses

This was 6 years ago. When the Smily season went south, its to expensive of a trip for folks to make to watch that poor of a performance. I have not renewed anything since then.

BorderPatrol

You know how we know you are FOS?

bp

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: DLUXHOG on September 26, 2017, 03:54:17 pm
Well, I'm calling BS on this post.....

Ummmm duh...Trash in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...FIRE IN THE HOLE       FIRE IN THE HOLE           FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!!

DLUXHOG

I'm calling BS on this post too...

Hogs-n-Roses

Quote from: jkstock04 on September 26, 2017, 03:54:25 pm
Games like this you don't have to buy tickets. If you wanna go to the game they will have free tickets people leave with the ticket takers at the entryways.
This. They'll be laying on the ground like little fans 10 minits bfor kickoff.Tell any and everyone if they want to go to a game by all means go. Have a great first game experience and it can be a cheap one. Tickets will not cost much or anything. Just go up there and someone will give you one.

BorderPatrol

You, sir, are also FOS.

bp

phadedhawg

If the next game were in Little Rock I'd expect 38k but this will be in NW Arkansas.  90 to 95% full, I predict.  The 5-10% of the fanbase who stays home will all be central Arkansas fans naturally....

Sed76

It's not.

This is exactly how I feel. Walking out of that stadium after yet another kick in the balls loss to the Aggies I looked at my wife and said enjoy Dallas cause we won't be back for a while. It's just not fun anymore. Even when we were up 21-7 you just knew what was going to happen since we've seen it before. Used to really enjoy that trip but not anymore and haven't since that first overtime loss back in 2014.

WOOPIGMAN

Guys, my source is someone in the Program. They're worried and we could have a new coach hired as soon as OCT 16TH

phadedhawg

Quote from: WOOPIGMAN on September 26, 2017, 04:05:28 pm
Guys, my source is someone in the Program. They're worried and we could have a new coach hired as soon as OCT 16TH

Your friend is on drugs then. 

Also, could I get your friend's number?

ricepig

The Program......is the like some sort of cult?

DLUXHOG

Great, but rack a couple of thousand posts and we might give you some creditabilaty, or not....

WOOPIGMAN

Just here to let you know there is hope

WOOPIGMAN

Long will either make a change or the money will be gone for funding's, that is what he is judged by

Fan1958

Why are they worried?  Is this Bret himself?  Tell ya what, I'm as competitive as anybody on Earth and I will probably work til the day I die but if I knew I had $15M waiting on me if I got fired I wouldn't be "worried" about a darned thing.
Conservatives have always proudly proclaimed themselves to be conservative.  Liberals are now "Progressives"?  Must be terrible to have to hide what you really are.

I like smites.  That's how I know I'm really pissing off the "Progressives".

Hogs-n-Roses

I ain't biting. My peoples say something a little different.

ArKan5a5 KiD

I guess it would be a good time for me to go online and see if i can find some good seats to a few games. lol

WOOPIGMAN

We really don't care how happy Brett is, we care about our future and our kids winning

Roaringboar

I think that's crap....Unless Bilema loses to NMST next week he's here at least until the end of the year, and there is no way on Earth we get a new coach in two weeks. Too unrealistic. But I can believe that fans will stop showing up at the games. Why now. Look at the Little Rock game, and though I think TCU was an official sellout, there were a lot of empy seats at for the A&M game when usually it is sold out. I think U of A is going to feel the impact this season. Why go to a game that is going to end in a 4th quarter choke fest like it has the last 5 years.......
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

WOOPIGMAN

If he loses to South Carolina, he's gone guys. Possibly fired midseason, but either way a replacement already locked in before the final game with Enos coaching the last game

RazorChuck

WOOPIGMAN

And if Long wants to be spiteful, he will lose all money and support.