Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NWA Real Estate

Started by RazorWild, June 13, 2015, 08:10:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorWild

Wasn't sure where to post, and I may be searching for a unicorn.  What area in NWA would provide me with the following:  home sittn on 10-15 acres in hills, 20-30 minute commute to NWA hospitals, excellent school district.

bplease

IMO take a compass and draw a 20 minute circle around Bentonville. 
Quote from: Feralhog on April 09, 2012, 07:30:33 pm
Didn't respond to the poll.  If a football coach is responsible for teaching my son morality, I'm not much of a Father.

Hogfly

Quote from: RazorWild on June 13, 2015, 08:10:15 am
Wasn't sure where to post, and I may be searching for a unicorn.  What area in NWA would provide me with the following:  home sittn on 10-15 acres in hills, 20-30 minute commute to NWA hospitals, excellent school district.

Your main problem is going to be your school district. You might check out the area out toward Blue Springs Road. There are a lot of large properties out that way in the Fayetteville or Springdale district. If money isn't an issue, you can find stuff closer in to Fayetteville off Hwy 45 between Crossover and Goshen.  Bella Vista has the hills and the school district (Bentonville if you are in the right part of Bella Vista), but I don't think you'll find that much property there as its all portioned into buildable lots.

RazorWild

PEtrader

little flock, around outskirts of bella vista,  dectaur maybe
Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

Dr. Starcs

TX HOG

We plan on moving to bentonville in 2 yrs.
we've never lived outside of Texas

Call a Hog

Westfork is your answer.

PEtrader

Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

waphill

Quote from: bplease on June 13, 2015, 10:09:38 am
IMO take a compass and draw a 20 minute circle around Bentonville. 

With the way Bentonville traffic is these days, a 20 min. circle doesn't even get you to the edge of the city limits!

bplease

Quote from: waphill on June 22, 2015, 09:25:13 am
With the way Bentonville traffic is these days, a 20 min. circle doesn't even get you to the edge of the city limits!
I probably should have added that if you touch 102 it's your own fault. It and 12 really need some solutions for the amount of people, it's only going to get worse.
I live northwest of Centerton and make it to the Pinnacle area in 30-35 mins every morning.
IMO if you are going to buy/live in the area look for areas that allow you to choose which way you want to come into or thru Bentonville. Centerton is almost too close unless you are right against Bentonville.
Didn't respond to the poll.  If a football coach is responsible for teaching my son morality, I'm not much of a Father.

Reservoir Hogs

I just got some county land (5 acres) north of Bentonville of benton co40.  Backs up to a Bella Vista golf course and in the Bentonville school district...
There is quite a bit of land out there, and coming off that road you can get on I540 and get to all the hospitals pretty quickly.

RazorWild

bplease

Quote from: Reservoir Hogs on August 17, 2015, 04:04:54 pm
I just got some county land (5 acres) north of Bentonville of benton co40.  Backs up to a Bella Vista golf course and in the Bentonville school district...
There is quite a bit of land out there, and coming off that road you can get on I540 and get to all the hospitals pretty quickly.
Not sure exactly what you are looking for Razor but I'd recommend that area also.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: TX HOG on June 18, 2015, 01:15:07 pm
We plan on moving to bentonville in 2 yrs.
we've never lived outside of Texas

You will think it is heaven, one you are in NWA......
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)