Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fort Smith suggestions hotel and food

Started by husker71, April 13, 2015, 07:18:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

husker71

I just found out I have to spend all day Thursday and Thursday night in Fort Smith.  I need a nice clean hotel near downtown and any food suggestions I can get.  Thanks

PorkRinds

Holiday Inn downtown isn't too bad.  There are only a couple of choices for downtown hotels, I believe one is a courtyard by marriot and the other a HI.  The courtyard is the newer of the two, and pretty nice.  As for restaurants, do you want them downtown as well?  AJ's Oyster house is good, and it's downtown.  Rolando's is good, Doe's is obviously good, 21 west end is good, Bricktown Brewery is pretty good, and has lots of good beers.  Landry's is pretty good Cajun food downtown.  Papa's is good pizza downtown.  Bravo is good Italian downtown.  If you'd like some restaurant choices not in the downtown area let me know. 

Boarcephus

If you want a couple local places to eat where the food is darn good and not over priced, try Calico County off Rogers and Georges off Grand. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

PorkRinds

So how'd your jaunt into Fort Smith go?