4 78 Martin Truex  5.983     200.094

Racinray

Another snoozefest.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Racinray on June 16, 2017, 06:30:15 pm
Another snoozefest.

Yep. Will have to get my rum and coke buzz just right and maintain for this one

str8volfan

Larson will win this one. Book it. Ganassi has their stuff together finally. I bet McMurray wins a race this year as well.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: str8volfan on June 17, 2017, 07:19:29 pm
Larson will win this one. Book it. Ganassi has their stuff together finally. I bet McMurray wins a race this year as well.

My money is on Bad Brad. But I gotta feeling it will be a fuel mileage race and we'll get some surprise winner like Ty Dillon or Suarez

str8volfan

I was just telling my son earlier that the competition is as good now as its ever been. The Ganassi cars are good, the Wood Brothers are competitive again, Furniture Row Racing has pretty much done something that hasnt been done since Kulwicki. Hell, the 95 car is running good, a ton of improvement since last year, maybe they will be the next FRR. There are probably 25 cars now that are capable of winning every week, Im not sure Ive ever seen that.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: str8volfan on June 17, 2017, 07:44:20 pm
I was just telling my son earlier that the competition is as good now as its ever been. The Ganassi cars are good, the Wood Brothers are competitive again, Furniture Row Racing has pretty much done something that hasnt been done since Kulwicki. Hell, the 95 car is running good, a ton of improvement since last year, maybe they will be the next FRR. There are probably 25 cars now that are capable of winning every week, Im not sure Ive ever seen that.

I think lowering the downforce really helped even things. I hope they raise the front splitter in the near future.

str8volfan

Quote from: ImHogginIt on June 17, 2017, 08:09:15 pm
I think lowering the downforce really helped even things. I hope they raise the front splitter in the near future.
If Im not mistaken, I read somewhere that they are gonna do away with the splitters all together.

Racinray

Glad to see the 42 win.

ImHogginIt

Why do I continue to switch drivers the day of the race. Switched Elliott for Blaney this am  :(

str8volfan

always go with your first instinct.

str8volfan

str8volfan

riccoar

Quote from: str8volfan on June 18, 2017, 07:06:20 pm

Except she didn't cause the wreck or wreck herself.  I was hoping to see a better showing from the SHR cars at Michigan