Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

SPAL

Hogbody

Quote from: clarksville hog on June 17, 2009, 07:18:52 pm
Looked like McKinney pulled up on that ball couple full strides he might have got there

thought so too

razobak

McKinney made the correct play there.  He dives and misses it, we're looking at at least a triple, if not an inside the park homer.
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

BushHawg

I think if he'd have just stuck his glovr out he would have caught that ball.
"I love cats...I just can't eat a whole one"

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

hog-man

way to hold the runner, catch and get it in.  the ball girl looks like the best player out there, give her a jersey and put her to work  :razorback:
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

SPAL

Hollywood_HOGan45

Hogbody

Clint Alan

SPAL

Hogbody

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

TNhawgfan

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on June 17, 2009, 07:19:15 pm
maybe we hold em here, we can get it going. This guy cant go much longer.
this is an elimination game. there are no pitch counts. he'll go as long as they need him too
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

razobak

Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

BigSexyHog

Big K for Smyly... 1 more and we get out of this.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Hollywood_HOGan45

Hogbody

Quote from: TNhawgfan on June 17, 2009, 07:23:46 pm
this is an elimination game. there are no pitch counts. he'll go as long as they need him too

he just pitched 88 pitches saturday...i dont think he'll be able to go effectively the whole game.

hogfan064

Very true, but let's hope that arm starts to get a bit wild.  Might just have to be patient and rely on some BBs

hog-man

Quote from: razobak on June 17, 2009, 07:23:53 pm
What game are you watching?  Leave us alone Negative Nancy.
get-em Razobak  :razorback:
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Clint Alan

Bad Guy

Ks

TEAM           1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    R   H   E
Arkansas       0   0   0   0                           0   3   0
Virginia         0   0   0   0                            0   4   1

0 runs, 1 hits, 1 men left

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

cmevere1027

van horn needs to rally everyone together in the dugout and light a fire under their butts, lets have some fun and score some runs  :razorback:

BigSexyHog

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Hollywood_HOGan45

NICE!!!!!!!!

That was HUGE!!!!!!!!!

WAKE UP THOSE BATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

hog-man

good job Smyly :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Hogbody

YEOW I like me some SMYLY!!!!

Poster earlier that said he would be the Ace next year could be right.  Looks like he has something figured out.

trippigs

hogfan064

Quote from: Hogbody on June 17, 2009, 07:24:46 pm
he just pitched 88 pitches saturday...i dont think he'll be able to go effectively the whole game.

Got to agree with that.  That's now 147 pitches total. 

Problem is that UVA has a very good bullpen

PoconoHog

Great job Smyly......will SOMEBODY please give him some assistance....come on bats
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

PigWig

razobak

Nice pitcher's duel going on....now come on bats!!!
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

BigSexyHog

Quote from: cmevere1027 on June 17, 2009, 07:25:35 pm
van horn needs to rally everyone together in the dugout and light a fire under their butts, lets have some fun and score some runs  :razorback:

All for it.

Clint Alan

JIMMY BOARFFETT

If we could get two or three runs it would put a lot of pressure on this bunch.
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

Iwastherein1969

Smyly deserves to trot into the dugout and gnaw some serious azz
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

hogfan064

Quote from: twinpigs on June 17, 2009, 07:26:09 pm
go away and cry sky falling elsewhere

I'm not sure I'd describe a 0-0 game in the 5th as "falling apart". 

010HogFan

SPAL

Nobody is talking about pitch counts...the guy has already pitched this week, 3 innings if im not mistaken. He is near 60 pitches tonight. He cannot physically continue at this pace for 9 innings.

But thanks for telling me this was an elimnation game.

Iwastherein1969

I've got an EIBNER kind of moonshot feeling coming on....don't know why, but I do
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

trippigs

Smyly flat out deserves some support...come on bats. VA pitcher has to be wearing down some.

TomasPistola

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on June 17, 2009, 07:27:23 pm
I've got an EIBNER kind of moonshot feeling coming on....don't know why, but I do

Hope there are ducks on the pond when he hits it.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

SPAL

Guys, i know it sucks cause we cannot hit the ball...but this is great baseball. A true pitchers duel. We need to get it going...but as a baseball fan, not a hog fan, this is a greta baseball game.

Publius

If Hogs score  here it would be huge after UVA squandered that lead off double...IMO, first team to score in this wins.

PoconoHog

I think Smyly is showing that we have at least one good pitcher coming back next year.....