Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan064

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: TNhawgfan on June 17, 2009, 06:37:47 pm
Hollywood, that half inning was much worse than the first

i know.....didnt even sniff the bases

PoconoHog

Come on Smyly......looks like this game is going to be on your shoulders with the poor batting thus far....
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Iwastherein1969

our guys resemble a team that's looking for a reason and then a place to lay down....it makes me ill...not even battling up there
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

010HogFan

I don't know if I can stand another non-funny joke courtesy of Jared Mitchell :X

SPAL

Hogbody

eibner was lookin changeup the whole way it looked like there

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

JIMMY BOARFFETT

That Mitchell guy from LSU....he's a regular Flip Wilson!
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

jfred59

hogfan064

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on June 17, 2009, 06:39:41 pm
our guys resemble a team that's looking for a reason and then a place to lay down....it makes me ill...not even battling up there

It's early.  We battled in the first inning.  This guy is a very good pitcher

razorbackfan86

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on June 17, 2009, 06:39:50 pm
the hogs we grew to know and love are back.

yea where are the bats?

MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hogfan064

hog-man

Quote from: 010HogFan on June 17, 2009, 06:39:49 pm
I don't know if I can stand another non-funny joke courtesy of Jared Mitchell :X
mabye he'll lose his voice
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

cmevere1027

010HogFan

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

PigWig

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

SPAL

least drew came to play...can he swing a stick?

trippigs

Smyly is hot tonight. Bats wake up and we are OK....very early

Clint Alan

capehog

Quote from: PigWig on June 17, 2009, 06:42:21 pm
Man its a shame Smyly didn't go Monday.

then we would have been all smiles. Hey can i be on espn with a dumb joke too?
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Hollywood_HOGan45

Clint Alan

bad guy

picked off

TEAM           1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    R   H   E
Arkansas      0   0                                     0   1   0
Virginia        0   0                                      0   2   1

0 runs, 1 hits, 0 men left

PoconoHog

We'll take all the help they want to give us!!!!!!!!!!!!

capehog

hogfan064

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Hogbody

010HogFan

Hollywood_HOGan45

PICKED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWING THE BATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

capehog

trippigs

YES...pickoff to end inning. And the catcher bats again next inning

hogwild32

I'm not complaining, but he looked safe in that replay.

PoconoHog

We got a break there......runners foot was on the bag before the tag....

TNhawgfan

First two innings : pitching for both teams looks good, batters look uncomfortable. Elimination game jitters?
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Hogbody

might have been safe.

he certainly should have been out though.  Ben looked like he struggle gettin there

010HogFan

Who was that at second just then? Bigham or Chep? He needs to wake up. Whoever it was played that very lazily.

hog-man

:razorback: Good job men, now lets swing the stick.  :razorback:
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

PoconoHog

That had to be an "anticipation" call......but Hogs will certainly accept the gift

Pig Latin

Quote from: KnilesKankle on April 22, 2012, 09:57:12 am
Smites are like scars, be proud of of them all.

jfred59

This idiot from ESPN doesnt even know what team is playing

Hollywood_HOGan45

what is it with the horrible officiating? That runner was probably safe.

This is the main even of college baseball and they are missing calls all over the place the past three days.

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

hogfan064