Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Special Teams

Started by lutherheggs, September 12, 2016, 09:02:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lutherheggs

Razorbacks' kick coverage has been poor so far this season. Opposing teams are averaging 29.9 yards per return, which is No. 118 in the nation and No. 13 in the SEC (Missouri, 32.0).

Dropkick

How about this stat............2-0

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

Dwillhog66

Turpin is going to make most kick coverage units look bad. Sometimes other teams have great players.

Lake City Hog

We would by far be better off to kick the ball deep enough to discourage run backs.
I would rather have teams starting from the 25 than from the 30 or beyond.

Baconomics

Hogs kicked off 6 times.  One was a touchback, one was returned to the 15, one was returned to the 25, two were returned to the 33, and one was returned to the Hog 28.  (All of those are approximate.). While not stellar, the last one really skewed the average.

pigture perfect

Quote from: lutherheggs on September 12, 2016, 09:02:38 pm
Razorbacks' kick coverage has been poor so far this season. Opposing teams are averaging 29.9 yards per return, which is No. 118 in the nation and No. 13 in the SEC (Missouri, 32.0).
troll alert
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Hoggish1

Special teams improved last week.  You make progress little by little.  I'm happy; but keep improving...