Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vote For Austin Allen to win Manning Quarterback of the Week Award

Started by NuttinItUp, September 12, 2016, 08:39:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NuttinItUp

"Each week, the Allstate Sugar Bowl will use fan voting to select a Manning Award Quarterback of the Week. Be sure to "like" the picture of the quarterback that you think had the best performance this past weekend (you must first "like" the Allstate Sugar Bowl page). The winner will be announced Thursday at 11 a.m. (Central)."

If you have a facebook account, vote here by "liking" the correct picture (after "liking" the page):
https://www.facebook.com/allstatesugarbowl/photos/?tab=album&album_id=10157336951310459

ArkansasRazorbacks.com story on it:
http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/vote-for-austin-allen/

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

NuttinItUp

Quote from: hoglady on September 12, 2016, 08:49:49 pm
Austin is killing it on facebook with over 5600 likes.
Hope he can keep it up. He deserves some recognition after that win.

bondhue

I hope I did that right.  For all I know I did the throat slash against myself.   
That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

31to6

Quote from: bondhue on September 12, 2016, 10:05:03 pm
I hope I did that right.  For all I know I did the throat slash against myself.   
voted.. deserves it.
WPS!

HogMantheIntruder

It's not even close! AA has 6100 likes. Second place is Dobbs with 1000. Sure is a good week to be an Arkansan!
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

micali

NuttinItUp

Quote from: Poppa Tart on September 12, 2016, 10:25:27 pm
It's not even close! AA has 6100 likes. Second place is Dobbs with 1000. Sure is a good week to be an Arkansan!

He is up to 6500 now. It really isn't even close. Hope Tennessee doesn't stage a comeback on day 2 or anything.

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality