Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas vs TCU Re-air

Started by 20hog11, September 12, 2016, 07:14:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

20hog11

The game made the ESPNU game of the week and is re-airing now.

FANONTHEHILL

If you have the Watch ESPN App, you can watch it any time as well.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

lahawg1

And it should be, GO HOGS!!!!!!!

AloRaptor

I burn all hog games to disk so it has already re-aired at my house.We won the second time also. ;D

Hawgar The Horrible

There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

goodguytex

Quote from: 20hog11 on September 12, 2016, 07:14:10 pm
The game made the ESPNU game of the week and is re-airing now.
Thank you! I'd +1 you if I could!

Boardon Hamsay

Cool. Thanks for the heads up. Will be fun to watch the full game with clean boxers and shorts.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Dr. Starcs

Don't you mean "Akransas vs Tcu"?

hawgtusky22

Thanks brother!  Guide was showing different game.  Enjoying it now.

hawgtusky22

Austin is money.  Watched  live but seeing replay this young man is a gamer.  He wants the ball in clutch situations.  Can't coach that.

lahawg1

We headed to OT now, got a good feeling about this finish

hawgtusky22

Nice to know what we have going forward..  win or lose we always have a shot with this lineup.  Offense and defense.

ARKANSAS@HOGS

Youtube has the full game as well  :razorback:

parallaxpig

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on September 12, 2016, 07:28:36 pm
If you have the Watch ESPN App, you can watch it any time as well.

Looking on ESPN app. Is there am option to bring up Ark/TCU replay?
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

presidenthog

Look up @noonkick on twitter. The usually get all game replays uploaded on youtube. The hog game is there already. They do it within hours.

moses_007

I wonder if we win it again on the re-run?