Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#1 in the sbnation top whatever:

Started by thebignasty, September 12, 2016, 03:47:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Pig in the Pokey

Greatest thing ever!!!! Seriously, I bet you were giddy to post this one!!

This happened:

In the third quarter, Arkansas has first-and-goal on the 2-yard line with a 20-7 lead over TCU. This game is over.
They stall, miss a field goal, and immediately allow three consecutive TD drives. In response, the Razorbacks punt twice, because BIG MAN NEEDS A BREATHER. Also, TCU WR/KR KaVontae Turpin is 155 pounds. As a small thing, he terrifies Arkansas defenders, who do not understand things that weigh fewer than 225 pounds. They can't even see him......

i'm ctfu

Logically, the Arkansas offense crackles to life and pulls a TD out of its netherparts behind first-year starting QB Austin Allen. They convert against the Horned Frogs with a WR reverse pass from Keon Hatcher to Allen on a play named "Frog," because Bret Bielema hates you, and only you, and wants the bad things in life to happen to you
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

dhizzle

I thought number 7 lamar Jackson was pretty funny also but I would like to see him get trucked by someone.

cosmodrum

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on September 12, 2016, 04:00:44 pm
Greatest thing ever!!!! Seriously, I bet you were giddy to post this one!!

This happened:

In the third quarter, Arkansas has first-and-goal on the 2-yard line with a 20-7 lead over TCU. This game is over.
They stall, miss a field goal, and immediately allow three consecutive TD drives. In response, the Razorbacks punt twice, because BIG MAN NEEDS A BREATHER. Also, TCU WR/KR KaVontae Turpin is 155 pounds. As a small thing, he terrifies Arkansas defenders, who do not understand things that weigh fewer than 225 pounds. They can't even see him......

i'm ctfu

Logically, the Arkansas offense crackles to life and pulls a TD out of its netherparts behind first-year starting QB Austin Allen. They convert against the Horned Frogs with a WR reverse pass from Keon Hatcher to Allen on a play named "Frog," because Bret Bielema hates you, and only you, and wants the bad things in life to happen to you

hatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehate
Go away, batin'

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: cosmodrum on September 12, 2016, 04:05:25 pm
hatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehate
plenty more where that came from lol

couldn't resist
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: dhizzle on September 12, 2016, 04:03:40 pm
I thought number 7 lamar Jackson was pretty funny also but I would like to see him get trucked by someone.
the caption of the photo was gold
@Slackaveli

010HogFan

Hog_Swanson

"Skipper is 45 years old and used to run a logging operation in Northwest Arkansas. He turned to football because his mom always wanted him to get an education, and this was the only way he could afford it. Arkansas wins in OT, and Skipper's mom is real proud of him."

Good stuff.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

Danny J

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

PorkSoda

"before a miraculous series of saves in a fashion Bielema should just trademark at this point"

QFT
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Mike_e

"They're the national champions of Week 2, even if they'll probably cough up a howler against Texas A&M or someone else they should beat handily."

I think that we take care of bidness. 

Thanks for the nod though.
Y'all don't straighten up and raise some hell OTR and Rev are goin to put a saddle on Darrel Royal's floating fulminatin head and ride you down!

gmarv

good stuff,now that,s funny right there. # 9 is pretty funny also.

Rayzback

... then had a snack break and barreled through the last quarter of the game

We ate our cake, and have some too :)
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

Boardon Hamsay

Good reading there. Borderline gold, Jerry! Gold!
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Buff

Quote from: dhizzle on September 12, 2016, 04:03:40 pm

The entire segment on Louisville was unbelievable.

The paragraph on 45-year old Dan Skipper was perfect.

swinesation

Yeah, dude has some talent. Some great lines in there.

hogpc

Dirty

hawkhawg