Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coach Bielema on Finebaum Show up next!

Started by TDHawgs, September 12, 2016, 03:30:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TDHawgs

Coach Bielema is about to be on Finebaum Show... SEC Network.. just a heads up!!

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

TDHawgs

No problem!! Gotta love our coach, so far great job on the show!

rljjr

Complimentary of TCU and the environment. Complimentary of GP.
Question about 2pt conversion: working it 2-3 weeks. Had a lot of fun with it. Keon's a lefty. To have that option in the bag is cool. Went to Austin down 8 and told him it was like Wednesday practice. AA took a good push into the wall and held on.
Blocked kick: When you have skills you use them. I recruited my 6'10" guy. Skipper's 6th career block.
Question: what is the evolution of the offense, but now you have multiplicity. How much of Dan Enos is there.
BB: I'd see Dan's team's perform and it came full circle when i had a chance to hire him. He has an ability to relate to our players. He's fiery. Linebacker attitude in a QB body. A lot of people try pro-style and get bored, but it can be sexy too. A lot of people in the NFL based off the pro style we run.
Question: What did the win do for you?
BB: We won this game through trials and tribulations years before. They knew what they had to sacrifice. We did what we called code red. Talked about the noise and different calls to make. There was a guy yelling at me about the rules of football and i wanted to grab by the throat but at the end he wasn't there.
Finebaum: Saban chewing out Kiffin. Is there a protocol about chewing?
BB: I've been blessed with coaches. Praise loudly and criticize softly. Saban has it figured out he can do whatever he wants to. If I decide to have a conversation with a coach is in a closed door session. I don't want my players doubting my coaches. Our staff has a great working relationship.
BB: Texas St took Ohio to the wire. We've been building good word about Arkansas. Let's ride this success as long as we can. Appreciate you guys having Jen on. Woo Pig.

Pig in the Pokey

Representing as ALWAYS. Coach B is the man.

Said Enos called his pet play 2-pt and he didnt say a word or blink an eye. #yourecruityourownproblems
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Dominicanhog

Forever I would say and hear Go Hogs, much more so than Woo Pig... CBB likes the Woo Pig and finishes every interview with it.  I saw 2 different writers, with no affiliation to Arkansas, write Woo Pig during their articles...

longpig

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on September 12, 2016, 03:42:03 pm
Representing as ALWAYS. Coach B is the man.

Said Enos called his pet play 2-pt and he didnt say a word or blink an eye. #yourecruityourownproblems

I like how Coach B gives ownership to assistants and players.  CDE and CRS know the defense and offense are theirs.  The seniors know leadership on the field is theirs.
Don't be scared, be smart.