Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Texas St-Week 3 Depth Chart

Started by ricepig, September 12, 2016, 10:40:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TXArcher

I was hoping to see some of the starters resting and seeing what we had in the backups.

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

GuvHog

Quote from: TXArcher on September 12, 2016, 11:11:55 am
I was hoping to see some of the starters resting and seeing what we had in the backups.

After what happened against LA Tech, it looks like they aren't going to take any chances. Put Texas State away first then play some backups.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Boarmonger

Glad to see Pulley still listed.  I was kind of worried he was hurt the way he limped off the field.  I thought he'd bruised his knee the way he landed on it.  Cramps I guess.

Biggus Piggus

Freshman Hayden Johnson back to starting FB.

Interesting to see Hatcher and Reed listed as co-starters.

Ramirez and Coley still listed as co-starters at strong safety.
[CENSORED]!

colbs

To me that sends a bad sign to your players.  You never want your team taking anyone lightly.   Even if it is TX State you want the team to play their best and get better. The hope is to get out to a big lead and start resting the starters early. 

woodhog14

You don't rest starters until you're up by 5-6 TD's in the 4th qtr. Nick Chubb started for Georgia against Nicholls State. Plus, they still need game reps to be ready for SEC play.

Hawgar The Horrible

How far and high can Toby Baker punt a football, without any rush, from --- let's say --- the Hogs 35 yd line?
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.