Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

You beautiful magnificent bastards

Started by jmg018, September 10, 2016, 10:06:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jmg018

hamstring

That was a hell of a gutsy performance.

jmg018

It was...just amazing.  I know we made mistakes but the fortitude it requires to overcome those and win against. Very good team in a hostile environment.  This is the experience we need to get us ready for the SEC season.  Very proud to be a Hog today and very proud to see the SEC represent so well. 

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

jmg018

...and by the way...I don't always worry about this but as I watch the recap shows we are getting lots of love.  I definitely think we are 22-25 in the AP next week.

Biggus Piggus

It feels great to see the Razorbacks perform that well in the last two minutes of the game and in overtime.

I love the Hogs always, but it is wonderful to get that kind of payoff for being a Razorback fan.
[CENSORED]!

Beantown Razahback

I just wanted to be a part of the first thread I saw. I love you all. Holy dghdfvgegbdgndfbdsjvdhbsjj!!!!!

Wild Boarnado

Tears here, too. It was GLORIOUS! Wooooo PIG! It was hard to see the celebration through the blur in my eyes. What a win! Not sure how many of these I can take. Whew! So proud of this team's determination and perseverance. They never quit! Go Hogs Go!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
"Cry 'SOOIE!,' and let slip the Hogs of War!" ~William ShakeSqueal

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

Wildhog

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on September 10, 2016, 10:56:00 pm
It feels great to see the Razorbacks perform that well in the last two minutes of the game and in overtime.

I love the Hogs always, but it is wonderful to get that kind of payoff for being a Razorback fan.

It's a strange feeling.  Surreal.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

ricepig

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Smalltownhog95

I rather have a team that finds a way to win late than one who doesn't know what to do after they lose the lead... Although we nearly found a way to do both. WOO D@mn Pig!
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

Hogsolo

Yeah, we really have a great receiving corp with toughness and dependability.   

Funny none of them were "any good" while Chaney was OC.

I hope we open it up a bit more earlier in the game to get more running room.

hawginbigd1

Loving the thread title and the win. Watching at a TCU household so out of respect I have been very mild and gracious in my celebration, Woo Damn Pig!

supersaint

When you watch the replays of the winning TD, watch Drew Morgan's effort on his block.

Editing my post because I meant to say "watch Morgan's block on the end around by Dominique Reed". 
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

hogninja

Didn't have the recording set for overtime
Snap

SpanHog

Quote from: sevenof400 on September 10, 2016, 11:17:19 pm
Oh, yes.

I WILL ANNIHILATE HIM!  before he annihilates me. -- Erwin Rommel on Gen. Patton
proud graduate of the U of A 2013

BadHog

"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

supersaint

There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

Ranger back

Quote from: jmg018 on September 10, 2016, 10:51:14 pm
...and by the way...I don't always worry about this but as I watch the recap shows we are getting lots of love.  I definitely think we are 22-25 in the AP next week.

Since we beat a #15 why wouldnt we be ranked higher?

jmg018

Quote from: sevenof400 on September 10, 2016, 11:03:33 pm
You read the book!
They say CBB reads his bible every "gosh darn" day...one of my favorite movies 👍🏽

I am so estatic about this win...what a statement.  I don't know how I'm going to go to sleep.  I may need to start drinking!
WPS!!! 🐗

jmg018

Quote from: Ranger back on September 10, 2016, 11:43:05 pm
Since we beat a #15 why wouldnt we be ranked higher?
I thinks we deserve to be, and we may be, but there seems to be some hesitation on the part of the powers that be to fully trust that we are worthy.  I'm not worried about that.  Keep winning and everything that is supposed to happens will.
Right now I'm freaking enjoying this win!

jgphillips3

Quote from: jmg018 on September 10, 2016, 11:46:14 pm
I thinks we deserve to be, and we may be, but there seems to be some hesitation on the part of the powers that be to fully trust that we are worthy.  I'm not worried about that.  Keep winning and everything that is supposed to happens will.
Right now I'm freaking enjoying this win!

We are getting there.  More importantly, I feel like people in the media and elsewhere want us to be good because CBB does things the right way on and off the field.  We didn't stumble out of the gate this year.  After tonight, we have a signature win with another opportunity for a signature win in two weeks and a chance at a program defining win in four weeks.  If we manage to roll into October 8th at 5-0...all things are possible.

Arkamedes

"The time is always right to do what is right." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Rise above oneself and grasp the world." ~ Archimedes

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: IAMHogholio on September 10, 2016, 11:21:09 pm
Funny none of them were "any good" while Chaney was OC.

Some of them weren't even there, and the others were a lot younger. Do you remember the top receivers in 2013?

31-427 Javontee Herndon
28-409 Hunter Henry
27-346 Keon Hatcher
19-128 Kiero Small
12-141 Julian Horton
11-63 Alex Collins

Kinda pitiful, huh?

In two games, Drew Morgan has 12-140.
[CENSORED]!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hogninja on September 10, 2016, 11:31:55 pm
Didn't have the recording set for overtime
Snap
As a Hog fan that is an egregious blunder!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Dropkick

Best vertical of my career, from a lazyboy at that!

Ironhawg

Several things stand out about this win for me.  First, the sound of the crowd when Arkansas scored was incredible!  You Hog fans that were in Fort Worth have a lot to be proud of.  Second, the excitement by the players and coaches and managers and medical staff and State Troopers.  Seeing the Hogs high-fiving the fans in the stands after that game was awesome.  Third, seeing the arrogant TCU fans with that "what the heck just happened" look on their faces makes me very, very happy.  TCU is a good program but the condescension towards Arkansas is just a bit much to take.

Biggus Piggus

It does not matter how many games TCU wins in an inferior conference, how many bowls they attend, how much Arkansas might struggle in the SEC.

Arkansas always, always >>>> Texas Christian.
[CENSORED]!