Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"Ta hell with arkansas"

Started by immahog, October 11, 2010, 09:40:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

immahog

http://www.hogdb.com/2009/10/16/to-hell-with-arkansas-michael-dyer-ustream/

I hope our D makes him never forget the day he played tha hogs ....I can't stand self centered people...
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

Hoggish1

This will be one of the finest games the Hogs will have ever played.  Dyer will be meat with a helmet on.

housecat

RazorNick

Was that a Hog cap he was wearing? If so, I would have liked to have been there to knock it off his head.

HamHands

One day at a time.

KlubhouseKonnected

Jericho.... knock his dik in the dirt.

But more importantly.... JUICE!!! Stick to Cam like glue!!! (I assume/think Leon will be our Newton spy)
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

COCHISE

Quote from: Hog-fan-back-in-Arkansas on October 11, 2010, 09:58:47 am
Was that a Hog cap he was wearing? If so, I would have liked to have been there to knock it off his head.
It was an Anaheim Angels cap. But more importantly, who was that o-lineman on his lap? And did one of his boys say Auburn was in Georgia?

RazorNick

Quote from: 870 RZR on October 11, 2010, 10:05:24 am
It was an Anaheim Angels cap. But more importantly, who was that o-lineman on his lap? And did one of his boys say Auburn was in Georgia?

LOL, thats the way I heard it.

Wildhog

After he told all the players and coaches he was coming to Arkansas (up until signing day), I would loving nothing more than to see absolute destruction.  Hell, he told Coach Horton the only reason he was visiting Aubbie was to recruit for us.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Dwyane Wade

BigSexyHog

I am looking forward to this ..
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

hogwild210

Can I get a translation? I assume that what he said was offensive, but I couldn't make out half of it...
Quote from: Steef on May 26, 2017, 12:28:23 pm
Still, one can never go wrong with excrement at a time like this.

TheGunther

I like how every one Assumes the Arkansas Coaching staff even remembers Dyer's name.
everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, no one wanna lift no heavy ass weight!

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: Hoggish1 on October 11, 2010, 09:46:20 am
This will be one of the finest games the Hogs will have ever played.  Dyer will be meat with a helmet on.

Like this?
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Wildhog

Quote from: hogwild210 on October 11, 2010, 10:10:15 am
Can I get a translation? I assume that what he said was offensive, but I couldn't make out half of it...

That video is nowhere NEAR the worst thing that little sh*thead has said about my state and team.
1909/1964/1965/1977

Marshfieldhog

He is one dude I hope gets a shot to the parts in a dogpile.

JackTNHogfan

I spoke with Dyer at the Ole Miss game last year in Oxford.  He was there doing a visit being recruited by Nutt.  I was in my military uniform as it was military appreciation day and I was on the Ole Miss sideline even though I was yelling for the HOGS.  I seen him in the stands and had to confront him because I had seen this very video clip and it pissed me off.  I walked up to him and said Mike what's up?  He shook my hand probably because I was in uniform.  I said "I'm a Hog fan and you know we seen your dumbass video on the internet."  He laughed and said "I know man."  I then realized he was an idiot kid and I got over it. 

HoggyWayne

I guess there are obvious reasons for him being a 20 year old Frosh.

DeltaBoy

I hope Jay B plants his 6 like a turnip!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

want2be

Watch MD try to block and then you will see one of many reasons Petrino never visited him.....Petrino always says "It is as important what you do without the ball as it is what you do with the ball"

Breems

I hope Jericho Nelson is reading this thread.  If so, smash him into the ground like you did against Aubie last year.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Oxbaker

ua_hogs

He doesn't say "ta hell with Arkansas".

Jet Sweep Hog

The role of government is protecting natural rights, not bestowing them.

" ... to disarm the people - that was the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
-- George Mason

robs4516

Quote from: kwduckman2 on October 11, 2010, 11:28:56 am
Go crawl back under your rock troll.

I suspect he was being sarcastic.
First of all, I didn't start it...
Second of all, they were all still alive when I walked out

Fay-hog

grayhawg

LL COOL HOG

Do you know which one was Dyer?  :)

Gas Can

Quote from: Hog-fan-back-in-Arkansas on October 11, 2010, 09:58:47 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhaUGn5nX5s

phadedhawg

I would  hate if all the things I said when I was that age came back to haunt me.  I doubt our team will need this to be fired up for this game. 

It would be nice to see him punished for leaving Arkansas however.

Gas Can

HognVA

I can't believe you guys STILL think he says Damn Arkansas.... The only Arkansas reference I heard was "Ain't no Arkansas over here"

I am all for putting the hurt on him but I don't think in that video he said what you guys think he said.

LL COOL HOG

Quote from: chrisb on October 11, 2010, 12:04:32 pm
I can't believe you guys STILL think he says Damn Arkansas.... The only Arkansas reference I heard was "Ain't no Arkansas over here"

I am all for putting the hurt on him but I don't think in that video he said what you guys think he said.

Bingo! This has been played over and over last year yet some think this is new and still get the facts incorrect. I've been a victim of false accusations and it is just wrong for grown men to act like this.

Tejano Jawg

Was this filmed on a laundry-mat cam?
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

RazorNick

Quote from: chrisb on October 11, 2010, 12:04:32 pm

Listen closer. He did say "Damn Arkansas to hell"

dhornjr1

Quote from: Breems on October 11, 2010, 11:01:37 am
I hope Jericho Nelson is reading this thread.  If so, smash him into the ground like you did against Aubie last year.

Jerico doesn't have to read this. The lies that Michael Dyer told him to his face will be motivation enough.

Wildhog

Not to mention he called Bobby a "F***ing d***head" and called hog fans "a bunch of cousin-f***ing, inbred hicks"

All with Mosley standing right behind him in agreement.

1909/1964/1965/1977

RazorNick

Quote from: Wildhog on October 11, 2010, 01:18:57 pm
Not to mention he called Bobby a "F***ing d***head" and called hog fans "a bunch of cousin-f***ing, inbred hicks"

Did he really say this or are you being sarcastic? If so, he needs to be hammered a few times.

Wildhog

Quote from: Hog-fan-back-in-Arkansas on October 11, 2010, 01:20:18 pm
Did he really say this or are you being sarcastic? If so, he needs to be hammered a few times.

He said that to my face.
1909/1964/1965/1977

RazorNick

Wildhog

Quote from: Hog-fan-back-in-Arkansas on October 11, 2010, 01:21:42 pm
Did you see him in public or what?

Not really in public.  Just with some of his friends.
1909/1964/1965/1977

RazorNick

Quote from: Wildhog on October 11, 2010, 01:22:44 pm
Not really in public.  Just with some of his friends.

If you are about his age, not saying you are, you should have punched him......lol

dhornjr1

Quote from: Hog-fan-back-in-Arkansas on October 11, 2010, 01:24:02 pm
If you are about his age, not saying you are, you should have punched him......lol

Wildhog wouldn't do that. He has respect for the elderly.

PowderedToastMan

called hog fans "a bunch of cousin-f***ing, inbred hicks"

And so he leaves here to go to school in Alabama?
WOOOOOOOO PIG SOOIE!!!

RazorNick

Quote from: dhornjr1 on October 11, 2010, 01:25:21 pm
Wildhog wouldn't do that. He has respect for the elderly.

Figured since it was with some of his friends, he may have been a student.

dhornjr1

Quote from: Hog-fan-back-in-Arkansas on October 11, 2010, 01:27:38 pm
Figured since it was with some of his friends, he may have been a student.

Could be.

But Wildhog could be getting the senior discount at Shoney's and still be younger than Dyer.

The Boar War

Dyer to Moseley:  Yeah we're going to leave this backwater state and go to the cultural melting pot of eastern Alabama.  There aren't any hicks over there.  ::)

Sivad

hogwild6161

You mean you could understand a single word they were saying? I take that back, I heard Bo Jackson mentioned, that's about it.