Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Justin Moore College Football Saturday

Started by Omahabound, June 11, 2015, 05:39:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Omahabound

Just seeing if anyone got tickets today for the JM concert on 10-23, the Friday night before we play Auburn.

BornaHog

If it goes like in the past, when he's in Fayetteville and when there's a home game, he'll put on a free concert in the gardens just south of the pavilion. Or the parking lot south of there.   WPS    :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:   GHG
Born a HOG and will die a HOG, but that's not the only way to become a HOG

Omahabound

Quote from: BornaHog on June 11, 2015, 06:39:55 pm
If it goes like in the past, when he's in Fayetteville and when there's a home game, he'll put on a free concert in the gardens just south of the pavilion.   WPS    :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:   GHG

Well that would suck for me because I bought 4 tickets today for $38 each for a concert in the East parking lot next to Baum!

BornaHog

Quote from: Omahabound on June 11, 2015, 06:41:36 pm
Well that would suck for me because I bought 4 tickets today for $38 each for a concert in the East parking lot next to Baum!

Maybe it was such a big draw they decided to charge for it. Last year we took our grandaughter to it and it was free. It only lasted about an hour though.
Born a HOG and will die a HOG, but that's not the only way to become a HOG