Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Most important non-QB position for Playoff contenders

Started by WorfHog, June 08, 2015, 05:53:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ZERO

We need Reed to come in and be a playmaker for sure. Is JoJo still someone we can't depend too heavily upon?
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

Jek Tono Porkins

Haven't heard anything about Jojo in a while. Even if we just have one guy that is a legitimate threat, that will open up opportunities for the rest of them. Hatcher will be that legitimate threat.
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: ZERO on June 08, 2015, 05:56:37 pm
We need Reed to come in and be a playmaker for sure. Is JoJo still someone we can't depend too heavily upon?

Good possession receivers capable of running to open throwing lanes and gaining YAC are going to be far more important to keeping drives moving than guys who catch the occasional deep ball down the sideline or across the middle. But the deep receivers will certainly play their role and it is an important role, designed to keep the Safeties honest and opening up opportunities underneath coverage levels. Still, we will see the deep ball thrown this Fall and often enough and successfully enough to keep the defense off balance.
Go Hogs Go!

SooiecidetillNuttgone

I just find it refreshing for this "position" to not be one of the following as it has been in all the years that I've followed the Hogs:

1.  Offensive Line
2.  Defensive Line
3.  Linebacking Corps
4.  Defensive Backs.

Thank you God, that we finally have a team where questions may be lingering about one of those in a roundabout way, but not like it used to be.  Remember the days when we would wonder if we could even field a legit starting group, let alone starters with a few backups?
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Hmmmm.......Very surprised that this thread, in a terribly slow period, hasn't gotten more play.
His response to me:
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

sowmonella

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on June 09, 2015, 01:48:53 pm
Hmmmm.......Very surprised that this thread, in a terribly slow period, hasn't gotten more play.

The link doesn't work.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me: