Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Go Vote For #BennyBaseball For the Golden Spikes Award. LSU Is Ahead!

Started by FBREW000, June 03, 2015, 06:09:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FBREW000

http://web.usabaseball.com/goldenspikes/vote.jsp

I know this isn't the baseball thread, but Mods can we leave this here a couple of days to get more notice.  The kid is a great ball player, and anything to help our beloved Hog program should be awesome IMHO, thanks...

WPS!

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

racinghog

porkinsons disease

This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

HAWG MAFIA

outlawhogeywells

He is behind the LSU guy again.  Lets get out there and vote

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

ArKan5a5 KiD

Didn't see this topic already but we need to put hogville to work!

WPS007

snoblind

Quote from: WPS007 on June 04, 2015, 10:36:09 am
44% to 41% keep on voting  :razorback:

geez, still the same.  Probably voted 100 plus times.

GO

43% / 41%  Benny still behind. Like snoblind, I voted close to a 100 times and seen no change. Keep voting people!

UPDATE>>> 43% / 42% closing the gap

Philip Seaton

Quote from: GO on June 04, 2015, 12:18:58 pm
43% / 41%  Benny still behind. Like snoblind, I voted close to a 100 times and seen no change. Keep voting people!

UPDATE>>> 43% / 42% closing the gap

It updates the tally every 5 minutes. The online vote actually counts as one vote in the award, so who knows, might be enough to push him over the top. Voted several times already. Going to keep it up myself :)

outlawhogeywells

rljjr

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

sowmonella

Berg up 50-37. This will take an all out effort. :razorback:
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.

snoblind

Quote from: outlawhogeywells on June 04, 2015, 01:22:22 pm
OK Sno when are you going to work?   : )

I was at work when I notched about 100 votes.

Now how hard I was working is another issue.  The beauty if being self-employed.  ;)

lahawg1

Still 50-37 at lunch, I've voted well over 200 times on 4 different machines. Tigerdroppings must be involved.

LRHawg

The corn dogs have nothing better to do than sit and click a button all day. Luckily the online voting only counts a portion of the final voting.

HogFansReunited

Someone has a program set up where it automatically votes over and over.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Hogg_Phan

Voted. Still 37-51 lsu. I wonder if they have the names messed up and ever time we vote for Beni it goes towards Bregman  and vise verse? Seems to make the most sense at this point. I haven't seen a voting contests that Hogville has been a part of, ever go this bad against us before.
Maurice "Footsie" Britt - an "ex-Arkansas Razorback and Detroit Lion war hero".
.... In fact, Britt was standing on the field at the football stadium in Arkansas, saluting with his left hand and receiving the Medal of Honor, ...
http://www.cafe.com/r/f87e4a8e-2253-4fb1-90ad-4372d99aa204/1/why-havent-you-heard-of-this-war-hero-nfl-veteran

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

Cinco de Hogo

Any contest that allows more than one vote is bogus anyway.

But I've voted more than once...anyway!⚾️

sowmonella

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.