Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Sam Irwin-Hill make an NFL roster?

Started by HogMantheIntruder, June 01, 2015, 10:07:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

A buddy and I have a bet on this.  SIW was recently cut by the Colts, do you see him making another squad? Practice team does not count btw.

Yes
No

HogMantheIntruder

Ya, I know, this is a total off-season question, but at least I didn't ask how many games should be played at WMS.  So... there's that.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: Poppa Tart on June 01, 2015, 10:07:52 am
Ya, I know, this is a total off-season question, but at least I didn't ask how many games should be played at WMS.  So... there's that.
Ya, there is "that", and not much else.  Talk about a ridiculous poll!  You and your little "buddy" will find out soon enough, so why don't you quit wasting everybody's time??  There's no need to dirty up the Hogville Crystal Ball just to keep you from crapping your pants out of fear of losing your last $25 and getting kicked off your parents couch.   You AND your so-called "buddy" make me sick.  Tell you what, why don't you take this poll and shove it where your buddy likes it? 
   -Harry Solomon

Calling All Hogs

Who knows? I wish him the best as I do all Hogs. Also, I don't think we should play games anymore in WMS. I think we should develop a stadium that can be broken down and moved like circus tents and hold games all around the state.  :)

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: Poppa Tart on June 01, 2015, 10:16:31 am
Ya, there is "that", and not much else.  Talk about a ridiculous poll!  You and your little "buddy" will find out soon enough, so why don't you quit wasting everybody's time??  There's no need to dirty up the Hogville Crystal Ball just to keep you from crapping your pants out of fear of losing your last $25 and getting kicked off your parents couch.   You AND your so-called "buddy" make me sick.  Tell you what, why don't you take this poll and shove it where your buddy likes it?
Overreact much?
   -Harry Solomon

HogMantheIntruder

-Harry Solomon

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: Poppa Tart on June 01, 2015, 10:18:11 am
Sorry, just bored at the office.  Mondays, you know.
Ya, I hear ya.  No worries.
   -Harry Solomon

PonderinHog

atekido

The NFL wants Power punters that can hang the ball in the air a long time while also getting distance.  Sam doesn't kick that way.  Now if he was a Kicker he may have a better chance as then they could use him for trick plays to make up for his lack of power.

Reservoir Hogs

BearsBisonsBoars

Quote from: Poppa Tart on June 01, 2015, 10:16:31 am

Quote from: Poppa Tart on June 01, 2015, 10:17:31 am
Overreact much?

Quote from: Poppa Tart on June 01, 2015, 10:18:11 am
Sorry, just bored at the office.  Mondays, you know.

Quote from: Poppa Tart on June 01, 2015, 10:18:32 am
Ya, I hear ya.  No worries.

Hey Super

As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

OTTER

The opening banter in this thread was outstanding!  Who are those guys, anyway!!!
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: OTTER on June 01, 2015, 04:25:56 pm
The opening banter in this thread was outstanding!  Who are those guys, anyway!!!
lmao i see wydt
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

yraciv

To become a punter or kicker in the league you have to be lucky or elite.  Well he certainly isn't elite so I'd say no, but you never know.  There are only 32 jobs out there, and lots of veterans out there.  Most years only 2  or 3 rookies will even break in and you have to do so as an undrafted free agent, so the odds are stacked against you.

kodiakisland

QuoteA buddy and I have a bet on this.  SIW was recently cut by the Colts, do you see him making another squad? Practice team does not count btw.

Who is SIW?
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

DeltaBoy

Yes he will land somewhere he just too good of a punter not to land somewhere.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HogMantheIntruder

-Harry Solomon

bennyl08

Quote from: kodiakisland on June 02, 2015, 04:59:23 am
Who is SIW?

Look at the thread title for a clue.  ;)

EDIT: I just saw the typo, and my brain just autocorrected it and I never noticed it. Oops.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Birminghog