Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is it time to seize the opportunity?

Started by MuskogeeHogFan, May 28, 2015, 08:45:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: root_hawg on June 02, 2015, 06:37:29 am
Texas doesn't consider us a rival and could care no more for playing them than I do any other power 5 conference team

What I find interesting is that some people consider the Kansas-Nebraska and Kansas-Missouri games to have been some of the best and longest running rivalries. I get the KU-MU thing, but Nebraska? Think that Nebraska really ever considered Kansas a rival? Yet there are people who considered that to be a rivalry game.

Now if those two games can be considered to be rivalry games, why not Arkansas-LSU or Arkansas-Texas? Heck, Oklahoma State considers Oklahoma and Texas to be their rivalry games. Think Texas considers Okla State to be their rival as long as A&M and Oklahoma are around? Baylor also considers the Texas game a rivalry game. But we are too good to consider a Texas game as a rivalry game with all of the history that we have with them? I find that curious.
Go Hogs Go!

LZH

Quote from: The NewEra on June 01, 2015, 02:19:53 pm
See LZH, that's why I like you. One out of every ten times you get it right 😉 and this is one of those times. Great idea!  There would be no problem filling up WMS.

One out of ten?!  I thought I was in the 15% range!  Dang it man!