Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What's wrong with losing?

Started by HogInMemphis, March 10, 2005, 08:13:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogInMemphis

It's just a game. Not like anyone is getting paid to play. These players are young and they are going to make mistakes. Some games will be worse than others. I think that meeting they had after the last game was mentally stressful for many of the players, and it has had a negative effect on them for tonight's game.

Heath is a good man and has given this team a lot of character. I think next year will be a great improvent over this year, just like this year was a great improvement over last season. Give Heath time, he can git r dun!

The players know their season is over and they just couldn't put their hearts into this game tonight. I can't blame them for that. It will be good for them to have some time at home and just be 18, 19, 20 or 21 year old's without having to work so hard at a game.

There is always next year. The sun will come up tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar!

Go Hogs!

El Dog Hog

We'll play in the NIT. And last time I checked, they played the NIT after the SEC tourney. But they might have moved it this year.

Method Ham

This year was NOT a big improvement over last year.  3 new big men and a point guard = 2 more conference wins?  We suck....
OUR PRIORITIES ARE ALL MIXED UP IN THIS STATE.  WE HOLD OUR ATHLETIC COACHES MORE ACCOUNTABLE THAN OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS.

V B Porkers

The players can all go to class and get those grades up

HogInMemphis

Quote from: Method Ham on March 10, 2005, 08:18:23 pm
This year was NOT a big improvement over last year.  3 new big men and a point guard = 2 more conference wins?  We suck....

That's a huge improvement, friend. Get your chin up and be proud to be a Hog fan! Is that a tear I see?

El Dog Hog

What point gaurd? Did I miss something?

HogInMemphis

porkchop33

wouldn't you know someone would say something like that...well i guess from tenneesee they can't see the sun for the big pile of crap blocking the sun from the west......it's like this friend,one year is not going to make these players any better and with no help on the way and a schedule that way more tougher than this year you can expect only 12-15 wins next year.....bye bye heath