Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tim Horton...

Started by AHiD, December 01, 2017, 11:47:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AHiD

I know we've been hearing a lot of rumors about Tim Horton. I'm not aboard the Gus Bus, but what would y'all think about naming Horton Gus's OC?
My name...is Jerruh

JONAS

I've heard if it is Gus, Hugh Freeze will be OC.

Redhogs

Quote from: Arkansas Hog in Dallas on December 01, 2017, 11:47:48 am
I know we've been hearing a lot of rumors about Tim Horton. I'm not aboard the Gus Bus, but what would y'all think about naming Horton Gus's OC?
Good grief...I swear, some people..
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

SooieGeneris

Quote from: JONAS on December 01, 2017, 11:50:40 am

I doubt that. Auburn under Gus runs the ball a higher percentage of the time than probably any team in the SEC and Freeze runs it less than nearly anyone.. plus the controversy of that hire right off the bat would be stirring the pot.
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

AHiD

My name...is Jerruh

regi

I mean really? Gus is his OC, I hope Tim comes though, great recruiter, Coach and Guy.

AHiD

Quote from: SooieGeneris on December 01, 2017, 11:55:07 am
I doubt that. Auburn under Gus runs the ball a higher percentage of the time than probably any team in the SEC and Freeze runs it less than nearly anyone.. plus the controversy of that hire right off the bat would be stirring the pot.

What about the previous Ole Miss HC? I heard his offense was a tough nutt to crack.
My name...is Jerruh

SooieGeneris

If Tim Horton was AD, that wouldn't be much of an endorsement of his coaching ability, would it? I could handle hiring him as RB coach, that's about it.
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

AHiD

Quote from: SooieGeneris on December 01, 2017, 11:56:54 am
If Tim Horton was AD, that wouldn't be much of an endorsement of his coaching ability, would it? I could handle hiring him as RB coach, that's about it.

Why not OC?
My name...is Jerruh

rljjr

Quote from: Arkansas Hog in Dallas on December 01, 2017, 11:58:01 am
Why not OC?

Nothing in his coaching background suggests that is his forte.

I-HATE-Nutt

We have never hired an assistant to be head hog. AND will not do it now.

pignparadise

Quote from: I-HATE-Nutt on December 01, 2017, 12:11:00 pm
We have never hired an assistant to be head hog. AND will not do it now.
Jack Crowe says Hello!
"The race is long.. and in the end it's only with yourself.....", Baz Luhrman "Sunscreen"

playamade76

Will y'all let that man choose his own coordinator. If I'm not mistaken he has been in the NC game compared anyone else on this message boards zero appearances. So I believe he is 1000 times more qualified than any of us.

searkhogfan

Awesome,  Exactly what we need.  Another post that makes absolutely No Sense whatsoever.   Keep up the good work

jackflash

would like to see Horton back at Arkansas as a assistant coach

BigK_HogHeaven

False. That's so outside the realm of possibility it's laughable

BigK_HogHeaven

Quote from: searkhogfan on December 01, 2017, 12:19:55 pm

Awesome,  Exactly what we need.  Another post that makes absolutely No Sense whatsoever.   Keep up the good work

So why even take the time to comment on it? Move along

TrojanWar

Hugh Freeze might be coaching high school football, but not FBS football. The sanctions just came down on Ole Miss and he got hit with a show cause, as expected.

HoggyCat

Quote from: TrojanWar on December 01, 2017, 12:26:38 pm
Hugh Freeze might be coaching high school football, but not FBS football. The sanctions just came down on Ole Miss and he got hit with a show cause, as expected.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.seccountry.com/mississippi/report-hugh-freeze-given-one-year-show-cause-penalty-head-coach-coordinator-immediately/amp
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

Semper Hogelis

I hope his coaching is better than his food.
I need a monkey, a football and a bucket of grease. HY coaching search 2019....

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: TrojanWar on December 01, 2017, 12:26:38 pm

Show cause for HC only.

Report: Hugh Freeze given 1-year penalty as head coach, could be a coordinator immediately

redeye

Wouldn't surprise me.  Horton would allow Gus to call plays himself.