Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We Will Definitely Win

Started by scruf, August 31, 2013, 01:01:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

scruf

By a lot. A whole lot. More than you're thinking right now.

AirForceHog

Nice counter thread and I agree.
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

The Divine Swine

indeed. I think our sec talent even without much depth along with our stellar sideline personnel trumps anything a sunbelt team can bring. After all, this ain't jls and paul Haynes we are depending on.
Romans 10:9-10

"That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

Cartoon Man

Them Cajun's won't know what hit them.

ZERO

The other guy didn't really mean any harm. The only dumb part of his post was when he started talking about getting our expectations too high when most of us are set on 6-6. He believes in coach and our team, he's just too afraid to get his hopes up.

We have to teach him how to love again, lol.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

PonderinHog

There's no reason why this team can't be 4-0 in four weeks.  None.  It may or may not be as pretty as some expect/insist, but we can win all four games. Then, we face the gauntlet, which will determine whether we are a 6-6 team or an 8-4 team.

daBoar

I think many here are unreasonably overconfident.  We could lose our starting QB, FB, LB, CB, and HC, again.    ::)

PonderinHog

Quote from: daBoar on August 31, 2013, 05:18:39 am
I think many here are unreasonably overconfident.  We could lose our starting QB, FB, LB, CB, and HC, again.    ::)
If that happens, then all bets are off...

southeasthog

Quote from: daBoar on August 31, 2013, 05:18:39 am
We needed to lose our OC week one last year.
Quote from: 1990sHogBallChild on March 04, 2023, 04:08:32 pmWe have peaked... lucked his way to two elite 8s by getting the most favorable draws in tourney history. Beat the most over-rated 1 seed in the history of college basketball in Gonzaga who would be a 6 seed if they played in a real conference. Then Muss's other 5 tourney wins are against an average of a 12 seed. A few dozen coaches could have done that. Two losing records in SEC play is as much as MA had in 8 years.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: PonderinHog on August 31, 2013, 05:07:43 am
There's no reason why this team can't be 4-0 in four weeks.  None.  It may or may not be as pretty as some expect/insist, but we can win all four games. Then, we face the gauntlet, which will determine whether we are a 6-6 team or an 8-4 team.

I agree Ponderin, there may be a few rough spots along the way as this team acclimates to new systems in actual games, but there isn't any reason why we shouldn't be 4-0 heading into the A&M game. I'm glad we have these four games for the kids to get their feet under them before we head into the really difficult part of our schedule. It is going to work to our advantage.
Go Hogs Go!

Ethan2010

Quote from: scruf on August 31, 2013, 01:01:28 am

Lets go!!!!! Wps!

TheRazorback500

I live close to Monroe and the peeps down here tell me "Thank God for Paul Petrino-we wouldn't have won even with the UA injuries and us getting away with dirty hits". Other than Broadway, ULL has less talent than ULM did last year. The only way we'll lose is if we give it away. Go Hogs!
Do you wanna get Rocked?

The Hawg Marshal

razorbackkid

Quote from: scruf on August 31, 2013, 01:01:28 am
I'm thinking 10-12 points...Ray Biggers style!

:razorback:
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

scruf

Arkansasno1

could be a 56 to 3 type outing.
"Be content and resigned to God's will."
~Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Hawginj

I agree this team is ready to rise to the occasion. Go Hogs!

The Hawg Marshal

Arkansas Fan

Could've been at least 40-14.

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

scruf

Quote from: Arkansas Fan on August 31, 2013, 06:21:29 pm
Could've been at least 40-14.

Agree. We left 6-10 points out there.

ricepig

Quote from: scruf on August 31, 2013, 07:00:44 pm
Agree. We left 6-10 points out there.

I believe it was more like 10-12 points.