Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

David Beasley Pine Bluff HS

Started by IronMountainHog, April 26, 2016, 07:15:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Cure

Quote from: Piggfoot on April 28, 2016, 02:25:22 pm
There are those, I am told who want Bolding out.
A lot of shakeup in the school district right now, but yeah I had heard that before. It's hard to deny the production on the field though, even with everything going on in the city.
Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

riccoar

Going back to back would make it near impossible to boot a coach.  Do HS coaches get held responsible by the community for actions such as these at the local level?

ricepig

Quote from: riccoar on April 28, 2016, 02:47:01 pm
Going back to back would make it near impossible to boot a coach.  Do HS coaches get held responsible by the community for actions such as these at the local level?

Well he did apply for the Lake Hamilton job this spring.

zebradynasty

There was some talk about getting rid of Bolding back in 2012 or 2013 but nothing serious since then. He applied for the Lake Hamilton job but heck a lot good coaches should have! It would have been a nice job. But it's not like he applied because his job here was in danger.

I don't think any reasonable fan blames or could blame him for what Beasley has done. Trust me when I tell you Bolding did a lot more than most coaches to help. I think the fact that Bolding was at Beasley's arraignment speaks to the type of relationship they have!