Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sunday bits

Started by Richard Davenport, April 24, 2016, 09:11:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sickboy

It's always a good sign when a recruit (Calloway) says he's going to come back with his parents. Sounds like we have a real shot there. Hopefully our DBs take the step forward this season we're all hoping based on what Rhodes has already been able to accomplish. Hope that helps our chances with him.

All around, it sounds more and more like we're a stable program and recruiting feels similar. It's been fun to watch Bielema resuscitate our program.

RazorPiggie

bcdrules

Sounds like we are still on the top of several WRs lists.  Wonder how many more we take?

Slimac4

Quote from: bcdrules on April 24, 2016, 09:43:07 pm
Sounds like we are still on the top of several WRs lists.  Wonder how many more we take?

Especially since we have McClure now too. We're extremely deep at WR.

ricepig

Quote from: Slimac4 on April 25, 2016, 11:11:37 am
Especially since we have McClure now too. We're extremely deep at WR.

We have no idea what we have with McClure, we'll sign 5.

Huds_HawgTide

We have Reed, Morgan, Hollister,hatcher all gone for sure...is Hawkins still on roster? Or he graduate this yr? So prob take four for sure
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: Huds_HawgTide on April 25, 2016, 07:07:12 pm
We have Reed, Morgan, Hollister,hatcher all gone for sure...is Hawkins still on roster? Or he graduate this yr? So prob take four for sure
He will be a Sr as well this year
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"