Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Check this out....

Started by secneahog, April 23, 2016, 09:35:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

presidenthog

Quote from: secneahog on April 23, 2016, 09:35:58 pm
Love it..
well I see otis decided to take us out of the running by pulling some CB predictions out of his jorts and post them.

ADavisTheGOAT

April 23, 2016, 10:09:38 pm #2 Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 10:25:44 pm by Hogfan991
My buddy's son goes to Neville and is on the football team with Jaiden Cole and Jacorion Andrews. I'll get you guys updates :)
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

secneahog

Quote from: Hogfan991 on April 23, 2016, 10:09:38 pm
My buddy's son goes to Neville and is on the football team with Jaiden Cole and Jacorion Andrews. I'll get you guys updates :)

That would be awesome!
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Pulled(PP)pork

Otis trying to be relevant

PP

secneahog

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on April 24, 2016, 10:15:44 am
Otis trying to be relevant

PP

Not just otis has predictions for us pp.  Maybe you need to see the eye doc.

pp.

Pulled(PP)pork

well, the majority are otis, better?

PP

rangertaunton

I talked to Coles mom last night thru text and they were blown away by Arkansas. Ill try to find out more today. His mom and my girlfriend work together and ive been pumping fayetteville and the hogs to them. They absolutely love it up there
Mess with the boar,get the tusks!!!

rangertaunton

But.....someone did write "LSU" all over their car last night in Fayetteville. Why would someone in Fayetteville write LSU all over a recruits mothers car? I have my theory on why it happened. Jaiden is pretty upset about this
Mess with the boar,get the tusks!!!

ricepig

Quote from: rangertaunton on April 24, 2016, 12:16:57 pm
But.....someone did write "LSU" all over their car last night in Fayetteville. Why would someone in Fayetteville write LSU all over a recruits mothers car? I have my theory on why it happened. Jaiden is pretty upset about this

How would one know who's car it was up there?

jjdlc

Quote from: ricepig on April 24, 2016, 12:37:05 pm
How would one know who's car it was up there?

Louisiana license plate?  If it's the parents car, might even have his name and jersey number on it.

ricepig

Quote from: jjdlc on April 24, 2016, 12:57:43 pm
Louisiana license plate?  If it's the parents car, might even have his name and jersey number on it.

I understand the license plate, but it's not unusual to see one in Fayetteville, not like Texass, but not uncommon.

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

RaisinHog

I'm sure there are lsu fans in Fayetteville ... It obviously wasn't a hog fan??? So why be upset?

jjdlc

Quote from: ricepig on April 24, 2016, 12:59:45 pm
I understand the license plate, but it's not unusual to see one in Fayetteville, not like Texass, but not uncommon.

Yeah, but how common would it be for the spring game?  I could imagine visitors get special parking too.  Who knows, someone might have tagged all Louisiana cars.

ricepig

Quote from: jjdlc on April 24, 2016, 02:39:58 pm
Yeah, but how common would it be for the spring game?  I could imagine visitors get special parking too.  Who knows, someone might have tagged all Louisiana cars.

Who said it was while being parked at the stadium or game? I don't know where or when it occurred, do you? I'd think the number of out of state cars would be higher during a game, then a normal day, but I can't prove it one way or another.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: rangertaunton on April 24, 2016, 12:16:57 pm

what's your theory? just curious. Also, hope it was written in something washable or that takes it to another level.

jjdlc

Quote from: ricepig on April 24, 2016, 02:53:00 pm
Who said it was while being parked at the stadium or game? I don't know where or when it occurred, do you? I'd think the number of out of state cars would be higher during a game, then a normal day, but I can't prove it one way or another.

I have no idea, I was just pointing out possible ways they may have figured out which car to tag.  If it was personal, they probably already knew which it was.

zane

Keep an eye to Tigerdroppings. Somebody will be gloating about it soon enough.
RIP LSUfan

010HogFan

We saw a guy in an LSU jersey at the Spring game. was probably him.

wholehog92

There are all sorts of LSU implants up here after Katrina and more coming with the oil and gas downturn.

The recruits do have a special parking area and a security guard.  I would be surprised if it happened at the game.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.