Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kirby Adcock Commits to Arkansas

Started by HogWildBison2011, April 07, 2016, 05:40:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogWildBison2011

April 07, 2016, 05:40:58 pm Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 07:56:35 pm by HogWildBison2011
Kirby Adcock from Nashville Arkansas committed while on RD's radio show! Social media updates will be listed below.

https://twitter.com/___kirby79___/status/718203282137550848
6'5 280 lb OT
http://247sports.com/Player/Kirby-Adcock-90195

Highlights
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3933755/kirby-adcock

razorhog52

Did he get offered? If so I think he jumps on board.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

rzrbackramsfan

I bet he ends up being a four star

The_Hog_Father

Kirby just committed to the U of A.  :razorback:

sickboy

HogBreath

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on April 07, 2016, 06:01:36 pm
I bet he ends up being a four star
I don't see how he wouldn't be..he's been just downright dominant.  Got the size, played on an undefeated state champion, blocking people 20 yards down the field, MVP of the state championship game, etc.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Vantage 8 dude

Great news! Man, we are on a real roll here over the past few days. Already six commits out of the (normal) class of 25 and we're not even to mid April. WOW! I honestly can't recall us ever having as many kids on board with almost ten months left in the process. Now would love to begin "nailing down" some of the real top rated studs that are supposed to be considering us; not that I'm complaining at all about any of the kids that have pledged thus far. Love 'em all!! WPS

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome Mr. Kirby Adcock.

" GO HOGS "

Hawgar The Horrible

Good looking kid. Now we await the mouth breathers to comment on......awe hell, you know the drill.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

HogWildBison2011

We have two OL committed. Anyone have any idea how many we will sign in this class? Both guys look incredible so far.

factchecker

Kirby Adcock   

6-5, 282 lbs Offensive Lineman

Nashville, Arkansas

highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3933755/highlights/320419390

Here is an article written (by Richard Davenport) shortly after Mr. Adcock received the offer from Arkansas:

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2016/apr/04/nashvilles-adcock-humbled-arkansas-offer/

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: HogWildBison2011 on April 07, 2016, 08:02:47 pm
We have two OL committed. Anyone have any idea how many we will sign in this class? Both guys look incredible so far.

I've heard and read from multiple sources that CBB and CKA want 5-6 OLM in this 2016 Class.  :razorback:

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

factchecker

Grad Assistant- Offensive Line coach - Former Razorback  Coach Brey Cook is excited about getting Adcock's commitment:

https://twitter.com/CoachBreyCook/status/718243308846391298
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

HogNDas

WOO PIG!...CBB is making it happen...I've said all along, gotta make it happen & happen early which we ARE!!!!!   Hogs are on the rise!!!!   :razorback:

razorbackfan4life

Film looks great!  Great footwork and his hands are fast.  Definitely could grow into a monster. 

Hogberry Snortcake

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

Music City Hog

Once a scrapper, always a scrapper!

Love to see the Orange and black in Fayetteville!!  WPS!

AFhawg

Quote from: factchecker on April 07, 2016, 08:05:50 pm
Kirby Adcock   

6-5, 282 lbs Offensive Lineman

Nashville, Arkansas

highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3933755/highlights/320419390

Here is an article written (by Richard Davenport) shortly after Mr. Adcock received the offer from Arkansas:

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2016/apr/04/nashvilles-adcock-humbled-arkansas-offer/

Adcock vs Agim.

JIHawg

Quote from: Pigs in Zen on April 07, 2016, 08:07:26 pm
I've heard and read from multiple sources that CBB and CKA want 5-6 OLM in this 2016 Class.  :razorback:

I assume multiple sources would be from a pool of all these doggy recruiting gurus and sports writers covering the Hogs.  What about credible sources? :)

PorkRinds

Kid is dominant.  His guy ends up on his back most of the time in his HUDL clip. On one he took out their entire DL almost by himself.

HogNDas

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on April 07, 2016, 08:00:20 pm
Great news! Man, we are on a real roll here over the past few days. Already six commits out of the (normal) class of 25 and we're not even to mid April. WOW! I honestly can't recall us ever having as many kids on board with almost ten months left in the process. Now would love to begin "nailing down" some of the real top rated studs that are supposed to be considering us; not that I'm complaining at all about any of the kids that have pledged thus far. Love 'em all!! WPS
GREAT NEWS is right!!!!  We're finally making these early offers happen!!!  So much for waiting on the in-state offers and so much for "vetting to get the uncommon"....we gotta make it happen to compete with Bama and WE ARE!!!!! WPS!!!!!!!!!!    :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Hogs run wild

We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: JIHawg on April 07, 2016, 08:58:02 pm
I assume multiple sources would be from a pool of all these doggy recruiting gurus and sports writers covering the Hogs.  What about credible sources? :)

Haha... You would be correct Sir, but I remember the Coach's discussing it as well.  ;)  :razorback:

ricepig

Quote from: Hogs run wild on April 07, 2016, 09:55:33 pm
I wonder who won that battle.

Both look a little to high, main thing Kirby needs to work on is pad level.

HamSammich

thats a big ole boy.... love it!

CBB doing good things. I am not a star gazer. I think in todays football 5 year seniors are the key unless you are at 1 of 5 marque universities.

LOVE THIS ADDITION!

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: HamSammich on April 07, 2016, 10:42:56 pm
thats a big ole boy.... love it!

CBB doing good things. I am not a star gazer. I think in todays football 5 year seniors are the key unless you are at 1 of 5 marque universities.

LOVE THIS ADDITION!

I bet after Summer Camps and His Senior Season that if he stays healthy that he will earn that 4th Star. And I feel the same about a couple other Guys that are committed to Us as well. I trust in the staff's evals... More and Bigger Wins (I'm looking at you Bama, etc) will bring the higher rated recruits to the door to stay.  :razorback:

HamSammich

Quote from: Pigs in Zen on April 07, 2016, 10:55:06 pm
I bet after Summer Camps and His Senior Season that if he stays healthy that he will earn that 4th Star. And I feel the same about a couple other Guys that are committed to Us as well. I trust in the staff's evals... More and Bigger Wins (I'm looking at you Bama, etc) will bring the higher rated recruits to the door to stay.  :razorback:

I agree so much I worry about keeping them.

1highhog

Welcome aboard young man, I look forward to seeing you in a Hog uniform and living your dream, Go Hogs!

Ironhawg

Wow.  He carries 280 easily.  Can't wait to see him after a year in the weight room with coach Herb.

bennyl08

Pad level too high you say? Elephant seal say different.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Kamkaizen

I don't want to take anything away from this kid, because his tape does look pretty good.  However, did you see the size of a lot of the defensive players he played against on his tape?   A lot of them were undersized compared to a typical SEC defensive player.  To me, it is a bit difficult to rate the kid against his competition.  But, if he has a great work ethic (and it sounds as though he does since he has a 4.0 GPA), then I see no reason why he can't develop into a nice SEC Offensive Lineman. 

Wildhog

Two HS OT's committed by April?  I'm a happy camper right now.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

online-with-swine

Kid is quite a bit bigger than his competition.  But look at it this way, he had to be quicker to be able to block the smaller guys.  We can add strength and size.  Maybe he is what we need for a true left tackle.

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: AFhawg on April 07, 2016, 08:51:15 pm
Adcock vs Agim.
looks like the irresistable force vs. the imoveable object....

PP

RyeHogFan

Regardless of competition, this kid shows some physical characteristics that you look for in a LT:  quick hands, quick feet, and a mean streak.

Pig in the Pokey

Once his hands are on you, it's ova
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

#1 STUNNA

some of the top Arkansas football players come from the 4A. Best overall class in Arkansas football.

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on April 08, 2016, 11:40:31 am
Once his hands are on you, it's ova

Looking at his hudl video, it's apparent that Kirby loves his Pancakes and after a redshirt year with Herb, he should be a flipping' pancake machine.  :razorback:

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Paul

AirWarren

But but but. What about the wall we were promised by coach b!?!?