Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dwayne Fisher commits!

Started by lefty08, April 06, 2016, 06:25:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Quote from: HogNDas on April 07, 2016, 08:22:16 pm
There has only been one perfect person in the history of the world and the world KILLED him...not sure about why you have hate, but willing to listen... My ideas are coming to fruition.....we're offering earlier to more players....and you hate me because of that!?   We HAVE to step up our recruiting and we ARE!!!!   It's all good, bro!

Your ideas, Bret, is that you??

The_Hog_Father

There has only been one perfect person in the history of the world and the world KILLED him...not sure about why you have hate, but willing to listen... My ideas are coming to fruition.....we're offering earlier to more players....and you hate me because of that!?   We HAVE to step up our recruiting and we ARE!!!!   It's all good, bro!

No. People dislike you because you are a broken record that spews nonsense. Most likely another poster that was dispatched by a Mod in December or January only to rise again to stir the pot and annoy the 'ish out of other posters. To be frank, I agree with V8... You're a gnat that's not worth the effort.

PS: Leave Jesus out of it...

HogNDas

Quote from: Pigs in Zen on April 07, 2016, 08:33:41 pm
No. People dislike you because you are a broken record that spews nonsense. Most likely another poster that was dispatched by a Mod in December or January only to rise again to stir the pot and annoy the 'ish out of other posters. To be frank, I agree with V8... You're a gnat that's not worth the effort.

PS: Leave Jesus out of it...
Ain't in no way saying I'm anywhere in the ballpark with JC!... My "spewing" is coming to fruition!!   We now have SIX COMMITS!....cause CBB has figured it out!!!  Gotta get ON THEM....and WE ARE!!!  I am Happy/glad that what I have wanted and suggested is happening...>CHANGE IS NOT EASY<..... let it happen, my brother!!!

lefty08

Quote from: HogNDas on April 07, 2016, 09:35:28 pm
Ain't in no way saying I'm anywhere in the ballpark with JC!... My "spewing" is coming to fruition!!   We now have SIX COMMITS!....cause CBB has figured it out!!!  Gotta get ON THEM....and WE ARE!!!  I am Happy/glad that what I have wanted and suggested is happening...>CHANGE IS NOT EASY<..... let it happen, my brother!!!

You realize that this has nothing to do with change of strategy , right?  Some of these guys began to be recruited years ago, and Bielema has only been here 3 years. Makes sense that the relationships would start paying off now. Getting on kids early and having early commitments aren't necessarily mutually exclusive
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Pork Twain

No reason to bring fairy tales into this
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: lefty08 on April 08, 2016, 06:36:42 am
You realize that this has nothing to do with change of strategy , right?  Some of these guys began to be recruited years ago, and Bielema has only been here 3 years. Makes sense that the relationships would start paying off now. Getting on kids early and having early commitments aren't necessarily mutually exclusive
Don't ruin his perfect delusions. Yeah, all this cause CBB no doubt called him and in a panic asking and begging him to advise how the program could improve recruiting. Fortunately even as an unpaid advisor HogNDas was willing to step down from his Godlike perch observing all that's been wrong with our program and offer his unparalleled wisdom and experience. Just hope he never decides to switch his allegiance to another SEC team or we're really going to be in major do-do.

SamBuckhart

Welcome, Mr. Fisher. Wooo Pig.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: Pork Twain on April 08, 2016, 07:29:38 am
No reason to bring fairy tales into this

Even less reason for a comment like this

greenEGnHAWGS

HND, you're such a troll. As a Christian, I don't disagree with you but there is no need to mention Jesus other than just knowing its a divisive statement.

To reaffirm these sentiments, just go read the thread he started entitled "Why". Classic troll material.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

RazorWhacker

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on April 10, 2016, 06:28:43 pm
HND, you're such a troll. As a Christian, I don't disagree with you but there is no need to mention Jesus other than just knowing its a divisive statement.

To reaffirm these sentiments, just go read the thread he started entitled "Why". Classic troll material.

If everyone would just quit responding to him he would get bored and go away.

And the recruiting forum would be readable again.

lefty08

Quote from: RazorWhacker on April 10, 2016, 10:12:24 pm
If everyone would just quit responding to him he would get bored and go away.

And the recruiting forum would be readable again.
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.

HamSammich

Lol such a mob mentality. Who in the flip here knows if CBB has changed his strategy up a little? That hagndaz guy could be right lol.

You guys treat CBB as infallible .... I think I am starting to believe in his coaching philosophy more but he isn't infallible. Heck one of the things that impresses me is that he learns from mistakes. For example expect a boot camp sort of two a days this year.

Go hogs

smb

Welcome to the world of Hogs that are uncommon!
GeorgiaHOG

ricepig

Quote from: HamSammich on April 10, 2016, 11:51:14 pm
Lol such a mob mentality. Who in the flip here knows if CBB has changed his strategy up a little? That hagndaz guy could be right lol.

You guys treat CBB as infallible .... I think I am starting to believe in his coaching philosophy more but he isn't infallible. Heck one of the things that impresses me is that he learns from mistakes. For example expect a boot camp sort of two a days this year.

Go hogs

You obviously don't know the NCAA regulations on 2 a day practices, lol.

lefty08

Quote from: ricepig on April 11, 2016, 06:52:39 am
You obviously don't know the NCAA regulations on 2 a day practices, lol.

Come on rice, we all know skipping that film review second part of practice is why we started slow