Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RD- Wednesday recruiting tidbits: Top prospect to visit Hogs soo

Started by MuskogeeHogFan, April 06, 2016, 07:15:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MuskogeeHogFan

Richard Davenport bringing us the latest in recruiting news.

Tight end Kedrick James, 6-6, 247, 4.81, of Waco (Texas) La Vega is expected to visit the Hogs April 16. He has scholarship offers from schools like Arkansas, Michigan, Texas, Texas A&M, Michigan, Illinois, Miami and others. He's committed to Baylor. ESPN rates him the No. 140 overall prospect in the nation.

Highly recruited running back Chase Hayden, 5-11, 185 of Collierville, (Tenn.) St. George's said he plans to visit Arkansas in the next two weeks.

More inside:

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2016/apr/06/wednesday-recruiting-tidbits-top-prospect-visit-ho/
Go Hogs Go!

HamSammich

People talk running backs but I think after this year we will open up eyes on how much we use the TE and get them to the next level.

James has size and speed. I like him.

MinerMan24

Really like Chase Hayden feel a little JWill in him speaking on his running style.  First time I saw Kendrick James I was very impressed one of my favorite TE in the class.  Good inline player with speed.  Think the LB is pretty solid also.  Glad we are getting these guys up on campus.   :razorback:

HogNDas

Quote from: HamSammich on April 06, 2016, 09:44:12 am
People talk running backs but I think after this year we will open up eyes on how much we use the TE and get them to the next level.

James has size and speed. I like him.
NO DOUBT....Sprinkle is NFL caliber, IMO....add that to HH & we'll be TE U!  ....in addition to RB U

SkeeterHawg

Quote from: MinerMan24 on April 06, 2016, 10:29:52 am
Really like Chase Hayden feel a little JWill in him speaking on his running style.  First time I saw Kendrick James I was very impressed one of my favorite TE in the class.  Good inline player with speed.  Think the LB is pretty solid also.  Glad we are getting these guys up on campus.   :razorback:

His tape is 7 min long and it took 4:15 to show him get tackled him the first time.  Really nice highlights, nothing but 40+ yard runs for the most part.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS