Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Britto Tutt - 2016 Safety

Started by cardinalandwhite, March 19, 2016, 03:36:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cardinalandwhite

"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous

ricepig

I saw that yesterday, I didn't realize he was a potential 2016 guy. It was hard to  judge the competition, but he looked like a return guy anyway, he knows what to do with it when he intercepted it.

The_Boot_stops_here

Nice length anyway. Needs to put on some weight

IronMountainHog

Better get him signed before scumbag McElwain hawks in on him like our last Juco db.

ADavisTheGOAT

Quote from: IronMountainHog on March 19, 2016, 04:01:55 pm
Better get him signed before scumbag McElwain hawks in on him like our last Juco db.
Yup.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Hoggish1

Quote from: cardinalandwhite on March 19, 2016, 03:36:30 pm
Says here that we've offered a JUCO safety who could enroll for 2016. Anyone know more?

http://arkansas.247sports.com/Bolt/Arkansas-offers-JUCO-safety-who-might-could-help-immediately-44355994

Grammar police alert!

"Arkansas offers JUCO safety who might could help immediately..."

LMAO

20hog11

Quote from: Hoggish1 on March 20, 2016, 09:59:04 am
Grammar police alert!

LMAO

My wife talks like this and I make fun of her all of the time! Lol

Wildhog

Quote from: Hoggish1 on March 20, 2016, 09:59:04 am
Grammar police alert!

LMAO

Otis.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

ricepig

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

ricepig

ChicoHog

ricepig

Quote from: ChicoHog on March 20, 2016, 07:45:21 pm
My all time favorite movie! 

Yep, Animal House, Blazing Saddles, and Caddyshack in that order, top 3!

ComeonHogs!!!

State Pride!!!

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

colbs

This is kind of like Josh Williams when he was coming out of juco.  That's what nice about having a couple spots open.  A lot of other schools have no spots left and thought he would be in the 2017 class.  Now Arkansas can go after him for the 2016 class with not as much competition plus he has an extra year to play. 

HOGINTENNESSEE

Will be interesting to see who has a better Career Putu or Tutt

Hawgzinbowlz

We need Garrett Wallow to be a Hog Wallow.

" GO HOGS "

wholehog92

Quote from: cardinalandwhite on March 19, 2016, 03:36:30 pm
Says here that we've offered a JUCO safety who could enroll for 2016. Anyone know more?

http://arkansas.247sports.com/Bolt/Arkansas-offers-JUCO-safety-who-might-could-help-immediately-44355994

Quote from: ComeonHogs!!! on March 21, 2016, 11:03:05 am
http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2016/mar/21/monday/

did not see it posted.

Quote from: TuttHe said he's been talking to Coach Bret Bielema and defensive backs coach Paul Rhoads. He said Arkansas is recruiting him as a cornerback.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

jackflash

I hope he choose the Hogs. I think their a chance he could play a lot

presidenthog

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on March 21, 2016, 11:46:07 am
putu had a chance to have a great career here. he was stupid to go where there was more competition. when you are a JC you go where you can get on the field.

tophawg19

Quote from: 20hog11 on March 20, 2016, 03:00:08 pm
My wife talks like this and I make fun of her all of the time! Lol
Not wise. She'll find a man who don't make fun of her and take half your stuff with her  ;)
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

luke hawg

Full qualifier out of high school
Great freshmen year starting in competitive Cali JUCO
4 years to play 3.
Great ball skills, good hips, and welcomes contact.
Yes please
Bielema always gets his man

Paul

Quote from: tophawg19 on March 22, 2016, 12:51:25 pm
Not wise. She'll find a man who don't make fun of her and take half your stuff with her  ;)
or more!

secneahog

If he committed,  Wonder when he would get here?
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

davispard

Quote from: Wildhog on March 20, 2016, 03:13:44 pm
Otis.
I hate to say this, but I left 247 because of the awful grammatical usage by Otis. You'd think that a "writer" would know better.  At least, that was my feelings.  I'm not a "blue nose" but I just expect better when I'm paying for something. 

Sow Lancelot

Quote from: davispard on March 23, 2016, 06:06:41 pm
I hate to say this, but I left 247 because of the awful grammatical usage by Otis. You'd think that a "writer" would know better.  At least, that was my feelings.  I'm not a "blue nose" but I just expect better when I'm paying for something. 

Now, that's what you call ironic.
"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

lefty08

Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

jry04

Sounds like he will be committing soon.

Hoggish1

Quote from: ricepig on March 20, 2016, 07:41:59 pm
You cares if we dance with your dates?

How much for your woman...?

Hoggish1

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on March 21, 2016, 11:46:07 am

King Tutt > than bo bo Putu

hawgXi

Quote from: secneahog on March 23, 2016, 12:15:21 pm
If he committed,  Wonder when he would get here?

RD reports in tuesday's demazette that Tutt arrived on the hill monday for his official.

he went on to say that Tutt indicated that a good visit could result in a commit!

ricepig

Quote from: hawgXi on March 29, 2016, 07:54:02 am
RD reports in tuesday's demazette that Tutt arrived on the hill monday for his official.

he went on to say that Tutt indicated that a good visit could result in a commit!

I think he means what class(2016) and what arrival date, May-August??

jjdlc

TheRazorback500

Cool!  8) Welcome Mr. Tutt. WPS!

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

OLDHOG

Welcome indeed. Looks great on film.

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

Hogberry Snortcake

outlawhogeywells

JIHawg

He signed.  He will count in the 2016 class and can play this year.  He helps fill a big need.  We can still take three more to count in this class and play immediately.  Hopefully Logan Tillman will be one, at offensive tackle, another position of need.  He would be a transferring graduate and could play one year.  Same for the running back out of Michigan also, Greene.  He is a graduate transfer and could provide depth at RB this year.

The class is slowly filling up with quality prospects at positions of need.

jjdlc

Quote from: JIHawg on March 29, 2016, 08:54:18 pm
He signed.  He will count in the 2016 class and can play this year.  He helps fill a big need.  We can still take three more to count in this class and play immediately.  Hopefully Logan Tillman will be one, at offensive tackle, another position of need.  He would be a transferring graduate and could play one year.  Same for the running back out of Michigan also, Greene.  He is a graduate transfer and could provide depth at RB this year.

The class is slowly filling up with quality prospects at positions of need.

Tillman Is a grad transfer, but still has two years to play.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Quote from: ricepig on March 20, 2016, 07:55:38 pm
Yep, Animal House, Blazing Saddles, and Caddyshack in that order, top 3!
Where da white women at?.....
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Kevin

Excuse me while I whip this out
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Exit Pursued by a Boar

I can't find any ratings for Tutt. Are there any?

EFBAB

PorkRinds

Signed his NLI with Arkansas yesterday...

jgphillips3

Much, much needed pickup even if only to add depth.  That said, a 6'2" corner that runs 4.4 is always nice to have.  Get a little meat on those bones and he could be a standout by next year. 

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: PorkRinds on March 30, 2016, 08:29:57 am
Signed his NLI with Arkansas yesterday...

He already completed that task better than Putu

PorkRinds

I heard on the radio this morning that he has 4 years to play 3.  That's great if true.  He can redshirt for a year, build up his body, and come out ready to go for the next three seasons.

ricepig

Quote from: PorkRinds on March 30, 2016, 12:37:02 pm
I heard on the radio this morning that he has 4 years to play 3.  That's great if true.  He can redshirt for a year, build up his body, and come out ready to go for the next three seasons.

Yep, played last year, but can transfer immediately as a qualifier.