Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren WR Treylon Burks

Started by AirWarren, February 24, 2016, 02:59:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

Per RD, Memphis has offered Warren Lumberjack Freshman Treylon Burks. He is entering his sophomore year this year.

This kid has a chance to be one of the best to come out of warren. Greg childs height but already a lot more muscle.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: AP85 on February 24, 2016, 02:59:48 pm
Per RD, Memphis has offered Warren Lumberjack Freshman Treylon Burks. He is entering his sophomore year this year.

This kid has a chance to be one of the best to come out of warren. Greg childs height but already a lot more muscle.
I can see a brand new "freak out" attack brewing. Memphis has offered and yet the Hogs haven't!! Oh no, hide your women and children 'cause even though the kid still has three years 'til graduation he's not going to sign with us 'cause we weren't the first to offer! Oh the agony of it all!!   >:( :o

AirWarren

Coach Lunney knows about this young man. He was on the sidelines a couple of times with him playing this year.

But YES!!!! CHICKEN LITTLE TIME. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WALL WE WERE PROMISED!?!?

AirWarren

You're welcome. He is going to be the next WR out of Warren to play SEC D1. Bank on it.

#1 STUNNA

Arkansas needs to live in his living room for the next three years. He will be a 4*+

AirWarren

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on February 24, 2016, 03:24:19 pm
Arkansas needs to live in his living room for the next three years. He will be a 4*+

They will. You can look at Treylon and tell he is the real deal.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Surfing8 on February 24, 2016, 03:21:42 pm
Let's take it a different direction...

Thanks for the info OP.
Well I'm certainly more than willing to if the posters who habitually bemoan all our "late offers" will give it a rest as well.

AirWarren

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on February 24, 2016, 03:40:18 pm
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/6207706/highlights/311975414

Not bad for a 9th grader playing for a team that had losses from 5a state champion PA and 4a state champion Nashville.

Birminghog

He's a Lumberjack, and he's OK.

cc

Quote from: AP85 on February 24, 2016, 03:20:49 pm
Coach Lunney knows about this young man. He was on the sidelines a couple of times with him playing this year.

But YES!!!! CHICKEN LITTLE TIME. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WALL WE WERE PROMISED!?!?

Wall?  Please tell me you that you are kidding.  I guess we ban all out of state phone calls, email addresses, vehicles, mail or any way of being able to get an offer to a kid.  It is an offer. 

AirWarren

Quote from: cc on February 24, 2016, 09:57:31 pm
Wall?  Please tell me you that you are kidding.  I guess we ban all out of state phone calls, email addresses, vehicles, mail or any way of being able to get an offer to a kid.  It is an offer.

Sarcasm.

immahog

after watching his tape I had a hard time with the fact the he is only a 9th grader meaning he is 14 maybe 15 yrs old
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

AirWarren

Quote from: immahog on February 25, 2016, 07:33:40 am
after watching his tape I had a hard time with the fact the he is only a 9th grader meaning he is 14 maybe 15 yrs old

It makes zero sense but I do know his mom was a superb basketball player in her time. So was an aunt. And his uncle was a former lumberjack track/football star. It's in his genes.

I think he averaged 12-14 points a game in basketball too. The jr jacks went undefeated in basketball this year too.

Hogberry Snortcake

Quote from: Birminghog on February 24, 2016, 09:39:52 pm
He's a Lumberjack, and he's OK.

It's encouraging that he sleeps all night and he works all day. 

MS_HogFan

How big is this kid? He looks really big

On his video it says he plays WR / DE.. Is that common? I just thought it was funny.
SOOIE

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: immahog on February 25, 2016, 07:33:40 am

he is very smooth for sure... doesn't play the game like a freshman at all

AirWarren

Quote from: MS_HogFan on February 25, 2016, 09:06:03 am

On his video it says he plays WR / DE.. Is that common? I just thought it was funny.

He was listed at 6'2 last year in the media guide.

And yeah, in Warren and 4a ball, it's common to see a WR/DE combo. Most don't know it, but Greg Childs played DE some in high school. And he was great at that position with his speed and arm length.

southarkhog06

I normally roll my eyes at AP and stunna's constant pimping of "the next great thing" from Warren, but I gotta give them this one this kid may be a top 5 player in the nation his senior year if his growth and development don't plateau.

#1 STUNNA

Greg Childs started three years in high school and defensive end.. Basmine jones also started at defensive end

AirWarren

Quote from: southarkhog06 on February 25, 2016, 10:01:54 am
I normally roll my eyes at AP and stunna's constant pimping of "the next great thing" from Warren, but I gotta give them this one this kid may be a top 5 player in the nation his senior year if his growth and development don't plateau.

Yeah. Rolling eyes at someone "pimping" players from Warren. Someone that has seen Bret smith, roshaun fellows, Ricardo kemp, jarius wright, basmine jones, greg childs, Chris gragg play in person.

ricepig

Quote from: AP85 on February 25, 2016, 12:06:22 pm
Yeah. Rolling eyes at someone "pimping" players from Warren. Someone that has seen Bret smith, roshaun fellows, Ricardo kemp, jarius wright, basmine jones, greg childs, Chris gragg play in person.

"Pimping" is pimping, lol. Hopefully the young man keeps his head screwed on right, along time before college.

AirWarren

Quote from: ricepig on February 25, 2016, 12:12:59 pm
"Pimping" is pimping, lol. Hopefully the young man keeps his head screwed on right, along time before college.

He will. He has an active, involved family.

cc

Quote from: AP85 on February 25, 2016, 07:03:01 am
Sarcasm.

My bad but have seen the question over the last few weeks where people actually did not know the difference between an offer and commit.  Or at least don't with their reasoning or lack of.

cc

wholehog92

Quote from: AP85 on February 25, 2016, 12:23:52 pm

That's awesome news.  It's also nice that he's going to be a very good football player.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on February 24, 2016, 03:47:26 pm
Well I'm certainly more than willing to if the posters who habitually bemoan all our "late offers" will give it a rest as well.

So you just thought you would get the ball rolling right?  Reminds me of the lyrics to a song, "I don't know if it's the cheating she likes or just the melody".  is it the fighting you like or just the info?

southarkhog06

Quote from: AP85 on February 25, 2016, 12:06:22 pm
Relax bro, I was tryna give you props.

AirWarren

Quote from: southarkhog06 on February 25, 2016, 01:21:30 pm
Relax bro, I was tryna give you props.

Haha! Ok "bro"!!

Ready for football that's all.

southarkhog06

Quote from: AP85 on February 25, 2016, 01:28:56 pm
Haha! Ok "bro"!!

Ready for football that's all.
not a baseball guy? You should try, it makes the time between football season and going to the lake season much more bearable.

ricepig

Quote from: southarkhog06 on February 25, 2016, 01:38:16 pm
not a baseball guy? You should try, it makes the time between football season and going to the lake season much more bearable.

I think AP follows that other "futbol".

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on February 24, 2016, 03:15:55 pm
I can see a brand new "freak out" attack brewing. Memphis has offered and yet the Hogs haven't!! Oh no, hide your women and children 'cause even though the kid still has three years 'til graduation he's not going to sign with us 'cause we weren't the first to offer! Oh the agony of it all!!   >:( :o

weird....really really weird....but anyway, here's hoping the kid continues to develop

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on February 25, 2016, 01:18:12 pm
So you just thought you would get the ball rolling right?  Reminds me of the lyrics to a song, "I don't know if it's the cheating she likes or just the melody".  is it the fighting you like or just the info?
Nah, it's the actual silence and peace from NOT getting 1/2 hundred complaints about the staff not being the first to offer 'cause to most of those same posters that's all that matters. And BTW I thought my sarcasm was evident enough considering the kid is only an upcoming sophomore. Did I make THAT clear enough for you  ??? ::)

AirWarren

Quote from: southarkhog06 on February 25, 2016, 01:38:16 pm

No. Hate baseball. I do like hog ball though. I'll keep up with it once it gets near post season.

I actually like soccer. Right now FA cup, ECL, EPL, and American League championships are going on.

southarkhog06

Quote from: AP85 on February 25, 2016, 02:06:08 pm
No. Hate baseball. I do like hog ball though. I'll keep up with it once it gets near post season.

I actually like soccer. Right now FA cup, ECL, EPL, and American League championships are going on.
WTH are you voting for Bernie Sanders too, ya darn Commie!

I keed, soccer is a great sport. Still hating baseball is kinda un-American, just sayin.

AirWarren

Just never liked baseball. I dunno ha.

Bernie sanders commie. All republican right here!

southarkhog06

Quote from: AP85 on February 25, 2016, 02:25:10 pm
Just never liked baseball. I dunno ha.

Bernie sanders commie. All republican right here!
well if you are jonesing the euro leagues should get you through till its warm enough to go to Chico. plus theres golf all summer.

texas tush hog

February 26, 2016, 09:35:40 am #37 Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 09:51:15 am by texas tush hog
Quote from: MS_HogFan on February 25, 2016, 09:06:03 am

6'3" 190 lbs currently and growing

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on February 24, 2016, 03:24:19 pm

If they do, we go on probation, cannot make in home till his senior year.

MissippHog

Quote from: AP85 on February 25, 2016, 12:23:52 pm
But the real question is, "Do they love the helmet?"

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: MissippHog on February 26, 2016, 11:07:05 am
But the real question is, "Do they love the helmet?"

he has some good influences that im sure will help steer him towards arkansas

IronHog

Quote from: AP85 on February 25, 2016, 09:35:41 am
He was listed at 6'2 last year in the media guide.

And yeah, in Warren and 4a ball, it's common to see a WR/DE combo. Most don't know it, but Greg Childs played DE some in high school. And he was great at that position with his speed and arm length.

Sprinkle was an outstanding DE/receiver combo in HS.

This kid
is much more fluid. Very impressive
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

AirWarren

He had a great basketball year too from what my folks in Warren said.

But he also appears to be a solid baseball player too. In the last two games:

4/4 with 4 runs scored. 4 stolen bases against dollarway. Won 21-4

Scored 4 runs, had a hit and two bases stolen in a 15-3 win over Dumas.

whosiskid

Quote from: AP85 on March 17, 2016, 11:22:28 am
He had a great basketball year too from what my folks in Warren said.

But he also appears to be a solid baseball player too. In the last two games:

4/4 with 4 runs scored. 4 stolen bases against dollarway. Won 21-4

Scored 4 runs, had a hit and two bases stolen in a 15-3 win over Dumas.

Kid needs to work on his base running.
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

scruf

He's not a secret, every coach in the state already know his name.

Steef

That kid NEEDS to be a Hog!

(okay....maybe we NEED for him to be a Hog)

presidenthog