Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This is good for college football fans

Started by ChicoHog, June 23, 2015, 09:57:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ChicoHog

Love to see the Hogs jump on this bandwagon and play a home and home again with a Pac 12 team.  Since I live in NoCal I would love to see Cal or Stanford but I would be happy with anyone except USC again. 

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/writer/jon-solomon/25221847/future-sec-vs-pac-12-games-keep-em-coming

Qhog

Washington opening weekend!  Beautiful time of the year in Washington state, great vacation for the Hogs fans to visit and take a boat to the stadium. 

And the Hogs should sweep UW, so it'd be a win/win.

redeye

Quote from: Qhog on June 23, 2015, 10:55:34 pm
Washington opening weekend!  Beautiful time of the year in Washington state, great vacation for the Hogs fans to visit and take a boat to the stadium. 

That would be awesome.

HoopS

I've always wanted more games with the Pac 12. Really wish the SEC and P12 would have at least 1 bowl tie-in together.

Cinco de Hogo

Yep in another thread asking what OOC teams we would like to play I mentioned any of the northern Pac 12 teams.  That is an area of the country you could really take a vacation and catch a Razorback ballgame.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: HoopS on June 24, 2015, 07:37:55 am
I've always wanted more games with the Pac 12. Really wish the SEC and P12 would have at least 1 bowl tie-in together.

You could also get Arizona State at their house the second week of September. Dry heat or not, it's still pretty hot that time of year out there (100+). On the other hand, UCLA in L.A. that same weekend...84 degrees with temps in the 60's at night. I'm down with that.
Go Hogs Go!

zane

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on June 24, 2015, 07:55:37 am
You could also get Arizona State at their house the second week of September. Dry heat or not, it's still pretty hot that time of year out there (100+). On the other hand, UCLA in L.A. that same weekend...84 degrees with temps in the 60's at night. I'm down with that.

You mention Arizona State and don't even bring up their Co-eds??
RIP LSUfan

RazrRila99

Im going to be selfish - ASU (ANYTIME) would be good.  There is a pretty big contingent of Razorbacks already here in Phoenix area.  Id be willing to put a plug nickel that we'd travel down to Tucson to watch against the Wildcats too. 

Come on Jeff Long, bring the Hogs to Arizona.

Pigsknuckles

The memory of the 2005-06 USC series is still strong, but I would have no qualms with revisiting a H/H series with a PAC 12 team
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

WorfHog

HighcountryHog

Quote from: hogcard1964 on June 24, 2015, 11:13:28 am
Colorado

Always wanted Arkansas to play Colorado.  As horrible as CU football has been for the last twenty years, they are still one hell of a fanbase.  Tailgating and the atmostphere in Folsom Field is still top-notch.  Talk about a great college town to spend a weekend exploring coupled with a football game.
no bumps, no fat chicks

hogcard1964

Quote from: highcount_hog on June 24, 2015, 02:28:32 pm
Always wanted Arkansas to play Colorado.  As horrible as CU football has been for the last twenty years, they are still one hell of a fanbase.  Tailgating and the atmostphere in Folsom Field is still top-notch.  Talk about a great college town to spend a weekend exploring coupled with a football game.

Yep

Beautiful area

Idahog

Quote from: Qhog on June 23, 2015, 10:55:34 pm

Love it.  A game I could make :)
Quote from: Pork Twain on February 11, 2015, 07:11:54 am
Let me explain how this works...  If I have four really good meals in a row, I am thankful for that and I do not withhold my thanks for fear that the next meal might suck.

soooieman

You guys got my hopes up. I thought we were playing Washington for a minute.

WizardofhOgZ

Well, we can't play Arizona . . . because half the media would blow a fuse resolving an "Arizona vs. Arizona" match-up.

;)

Svrdhd

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on June 26, 2015, 12:03:35 pm
Well, we can't play Arizona . . . because half the media would blow a fuse resolving an "Arizona vs. Arizona" match-up.

;)
Actually it would likely read: "AK and AR to play home-and-home series." We're constantly abbreviated as Alaska and they are abbreviated as Arkansas.
I'll burn that bridge when I come to it.

jvanhorn

I would like to see Arkansas play Colorado.  They both have pretty cool helmets, LOL.
Boulder is a good town to visit.   

Not PAC, but I wouldn't mind playing Nebraska either.  I always thought the two teams had a lot in common with their fan support.