Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tevin Mitchel has play of the day for Redskins

Started by A Hogwork Orange, June 21, 2015, 02:35:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

A Hogwork Orange

"Corner Tevin Mitchel has made strides and looks comfortable in the slot. I like his patience, for the most part. But he's a long way away from being ready. Still, he's improving. And he also made the play of the day. Mitchel, working against Ryan Grant on the right side, was good off the snap. As Grant cut toward the middle, Mitchel was in perfect position and undercut him and intercepted Colt McCoy's pass. Secondary coach Perry Fewell shouted, "That's a hell of a play, big boy!" I mean, you played the s--t out of that!""

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/68600/redskins-corner-tevin-mitchel-makes-play-of-the-day

younghog

GO HOGS

Dr. Starcs

Hoggish1

Quote from: A Hogwork Orange on June 21, 2015, 02:35:28 pm
"Corner Tevin Mitchel has made strides and looks comfortable in the slot. I like his patience, for the most part. But he's a long way away from being ready. Still, he's improving. And he also made the play of the day. Mitchel, working against Ryan Grant on the right side, was good off the snap. As Grant cut toward the middle, Mitchel was in perfect position and undercut him and intercepted Colt McCoy's pass. Secondary coach Perry Fewell shouted, "That's a hell of a play, big boy!" I mean, you played the s--t out of that!""

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/68600/redskins-corner-tevin-mitchel-makes-play-of-the-day

Woo Pig...!

31to6

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on June 21, 2015, 06:39:19 pm
^^^

Uncalled for.
Agreed. I personally think the Hogville 'no bashing' rule should extend to alumni.

It sickens me that kids give us 3-5 years of blood, sweat and tears--and Tevin Mitchell did *everything* right. He won a starting position as a Freshman. I still remember him out there when he looked like his big brother had loaned him pads. But he was out there, snap after snap, in the S-E-C, giving it his all.

And some message board warrior has to tear him down while he is getting props from an N-F-L coach and is already more accomplished than 95% of the people here.

Some people suck as fans.

TexHog188

"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

lumphog

Quote from: 31to6 on June 21, 2015, 10:20:01 pm
Agreed. I personally think the Hogville 'no bashing' rule should extend to alumni.

It sickens me that kids give us 3-5 years of blood, sweat and tears--and Tevin Mitchell did *everything* right. He won a starting position as a Freshman. I still remember him out there when he looked like his big brother had loaned him pads. But he was out there, snap after snap, in the S-E-C, giving it his all.

And some message board warrior has to tear him down while he is getting props from an N-F-L coach and is already more accomplished than 95% of the people here.

DamGoodPost +1......I like you

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

ZERO

I love how not one person even considered the idea that maybe he was just trying to make a joke.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

ricepig

Quote from: b501 on June 22, 2015, 06:29:14 am
say what you want but tevin got a 4 year contract!  :razorback:

Unfortunately in the NFL, only your signing bonus is guaranteed until you make the team. Good luck to him.

pigture perfect

I remember him laying (or Lying) on the ground motionless in Little Rock and wondering if he would ever see a field again. I'm thankful he got his chance. You play on boy. Do us proud.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

HogShat

Quote from: pigture perfect on June 22, 2015, 06:56:18 am
I remember him laying (or Lying) on the ground motionless in Little Rock and wondering if he would ever see a field again. I'm thankful he got his chance. You play on boy. Do us proud.

The silence was deafening...

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: BigSexyHog on June 21, 2015, 11:35:21 pm
We love to eat our own.  It's hogville

No. We don't. We love to destroy stupid posters.
[CENSORED]!

hoglady

Quote from: 31to6 on June 21, 2015, 10:20:01 pm

Anyone bashing Tevin Mitchell - isn't really much of a fan in my book.
A fan should want success (on and off the field) for every kid who ever wore a Hog uniform.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: TexHog188 on June 21, 2015, 10:49:36 pm
Hog DB intercepts TX QB. Gotta love it.

First thing I thought and started to post something to the effect but figured someone would think I was bashing Tevin.

onebadrubi

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

bigred223

Injury didn't help in that game, but what did us in was the woefully incompetent play calling of Paul petrino. He seemed to not understand that we had knile Davis and dj to run the football with a 21 point lead.

MissippHog

Quote from: bigred223 on June 22, 2015, 12:27:31 pm
Injury didn't help in that game, but what did us in was the woefully incompetent play calling of Paul petrino. He seemed to not understand that we had knile Davis and dj to run the football with a 21 point lead.
It was a snowball effect.  Injuries, play-calling, a talented QB that caught fire for the bad guys......a game I'd like to forget.

hawganatic

Quote from: MissippHog on June 22, 2015, 01:27:02 pm
It was a snowball effect.  Injuries, play-calling, a talented QB that caught fire for the bad guys......a game I'd like to forget.

Wasn't a snow-ball effect.  The one and only reason we lost that game was our coaching staff not taking it seriously.  They decided to use the second half as practice and throw the ball, instead of closing out the game.

That simple...

RazrRila99

Quote from: hawganatic on June 22, 2015, 01:34:44 pm
Wasn't a snow-ball effect.  The one and only reason we lost that game was our coaching staff not taking it seriously.  They decided to use the second half as practice and throw the ball, instead of closing out the game.

That simple...

This is EXACTLY what happened.  For a couple of years I almost wonder if the staff "threw" it after what happened with/to BP?!  All we needed was to burn <60 seconds in the 4th and they STILL kept throwing the ball.  Here fishy fishy.