Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Catfish Hole

Started by OGR69, June 19, 2015, 09:09:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OGR69

Went to dinner at the Catfish Hole and this guy was working the front Door-don't know if I will ever get him to sleep before the camp tomorrow!!

ricepig

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Hey, is OGR2 doing any good..?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Steef

jgphillips3

OGR, I know you said before that you thought your boy was being hampered on high level offers by height.  What are the odds you think he adds an inch or two before the end of his senior year?  Cool pic by the way. :)

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: OGR69 on June 19, 2015, 09:09:55 pm
Went to dinner at the Catfish Hole and this guy was working the front Door-don't know if I will ever get him to sleep before the camp tomorrow!!

Good luck at camp. Hope your boy does well.
Go Hogs Go!

OGR69

Quote from: jgphillips3 on June 20, 2015, 07:06:17 am
OGR, I know you said before that you thought your boy was being hampered on high level offers by height.  What are the odds you think he adds an inch or two before the end of his senior year?  Cool pic by the way. :)
Slight. He has some "good" offers and works his butt off and also knows there are some kids that would give anything for the offers he has. But he is never content. Always looking/working for something better. 2 months ago we were worried about his first offer, now up to 9 with 5 of them good solid solid places.

staffhog

Stick your chest out, man - few of us get to enjoy the ride y'all are on.  We're proud with you.

murthage

How about a little help.  Someone share a few stats on OGR2.  Position, Name, school, etc.  Thanks.

ricepig

murthage

ricepig...  thanks for the quick response.  I will put this young man on my "Watch List". 

Deep Shoat

All Gas, No Brakes!

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: OGR69 on June 20, 2015, 08:01:57 am
Slight. He has some "good" offers and works his butt off and also knows there are some kids that would give anything for the offers he has. But he is never content. Always looking/working for something better. 2 months ago we were worried about his first offer, now up to 9 with 5 of them good solid solid places.

He is a competitor and that is always good. I wish him every success.
Go Hogs Go!

Bacons Rebellion

Army and Navy stand out on that list.

OGR69

Had a good day at camp and a nice talk with CSP. Did very good in 1v1 drills, just lacking size. Heart of a lion and won't quit or back down from anyone. Heading to West Point and Navy as soon as we get home.  Top 5 as of now (based on offers) Navy Army New Mexico Arkansas State and la Lafayette. Still waiting to hear from 2 Power 5 schools, but the Hogs will always be number 1 on his list. Thanks for the support and kind words, but we are/he is realistic. Just not the size for SEC football. If anyone has a sure fire way to grow 1-2 inches (in ht guys-) please pass them on.  Until then he will just keep fighting and getting better.

OGR69

Quote from: ricepig on June 20, 2015, 02:59:44 pm
http://sports.yahoo.com/oklahoma/football/recruiting/player-Justin-Self-158372
Thanks ricepig, just noticed (and wonder how often this happens) but those are his sophomore stats and video. Wish they would update it with current ht, wt, 40, bench, squat and video.

greenie

Quote from: OGR69 on June 20, 2015, 11:33:39 pm
Had a good day at camp and a nice talk with CSP. Did very good in 1v1 drills, just lacking size. Heart of a lion and won't quit or back down from anyone. Heading to West Point and Navy as soon as we get home.  Top 5 as of now (based on offers) Navy Army New Mexico Arkansas State and la Lafayette. Still waiting to hear from 2 Power 5 schools, but the Hogs will always be number 1 on his list. Thanks for the support and kind words, but we are/he is realistic. Just not the size for SEC football. If anyone has a sure fire way to grow 1-2 inches (in ht guys-) please pass them on.  Until then he will just keep fighting and getting better.

Happy Father's Day to you, OGR.  You appear to have all the makings of an excellent dad.

hawgfan4life

Hogs are first but Army is close second.  West Point is awesome.

SamBuckhart

Thanks for sharing this. Have a great camp.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

sowmonella

Here you go OGR69. 8) Best wishes to your son. He sounds like a fine young man.

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Laughing Hog

Had a good day at camp and a nice talk with CSP. Did very good in 1v1 drills, just lacking size. Heart of a lion and won't quit or back down from anyone. Heading to West Point and Navy as soon as we get home.  Top 5 as of now (based on offers) Navy Army New Mexico Arkansas State and la Lafayette. Still waiting to hear from 2 Power 5 schools, but the Hogs will always be number 1 on his list. Thanks for the support and kind words, but we are/he is realistic. Just not the size for SEC football. If anyone has a sure fire way to grow 1-2 inches (in ht guys-) please pass them on. Until then he will just keep fighting and getting better.

What size shoe does he wear? Serious question (not for shoe lifts)
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Trophy Club I see.  Do a lot of work in there!
Let's make some waves.