Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

La'Michael Pettway | Wide Receiver | Nashville | 6-2, 190

Started by OneTuskOverTheLine™, June 17, 2015, 11:25:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Got to looking into the national signing day report Hootens puts out and was fascinated by the Pettway Family. Lemichael will have 1 cousin playing at Bama and 1 playing at Auburn this year.. I'm calling this one a real steal in advance...

http://www.hootens.com/national-signing-day-hogs-get-homegrown-gazellelike-receiver-they-wanted-really-needed_1319_a.aspx

Scroll down to Pettway, or do like I did and read each players personal stuff. Lots of time given to volunteerism by all of these guys...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

bphi11ips

"Would you rather have an overachieving 2 or 3 star or an underachieving 4 or 5 star?"

Couldn't have said it better myself.  May be a lot of overachieving 3 and 4 stars in this class.  Great read if you have some time.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Potosihog

I would rather have an overachieving 5* myself but I would like a million dollars as well.  ;D

younghog

GO HOGS

GolfnHog

Those kids chose the right school. Without doing the math, I'd say 85 to 90% of them like to hunt and fish so they should be able to maintain those hobbies in AR as time permits.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"