Sorry if this has been posted.  You can place these bets on 5dimes right now:

Ark -34.5 vs UTEP
Ark -22 vs Toledo
Ark -16 vs Texas Tech
Ark +1.5 vs Tennessee

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

hawgmasta

That's some pretty good love from Vegas. Basically at tennesee they're calling it a wash; since it's only 1.5 they may actually favor the hogs a bit were just playing on the road.

rhames

Quote from: hawgmasta on June 16, 2015, 03:21:19 pm
That's some pretty good love from Vegas. Basically at tennesee they're calling it a wash; since it's only 1.5 they may actually favor the hogs a bit were just playing on the road.

If Arkansas was playing them at home we would be -13 and -6 if neutral site.

Is that about right hogville gamblers?
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

PaintballHog

Man, I don't know *hit about sports gambling.

I'm assuming this is good.

soooieman

I would say -6 at home and -3 neutral site vs UT

Paul

i thought home field advantage is 3 pts

soooieman

in the NFL 3 pts is the norm.. You will see anywhere from 2-6 depending on the team/how tough the atmosphere is/trends..  in college

soooieman

For example.. Vandy wouldn't get many pts for being at home..

DeuceHawg

We would be a 1.5 point favorite at a neutral site and a 4.5 favorite at home.

soooieman

agree to disagree.. I'm a gambling addict, sadly

ChauvinistPig

I may have to bet the TTech and Tenner games with these lines. I don't want to jinx my Hogs though...

HotlantaHog

I can't bet rationally on the Hogs, or for that matter college football overall... I am sure if I spent a lot of time analyzing data I might be able to find some bets that made economic sense ... and applaud those of you rational enough to look for market inefficiencies to exploit ... over time I have found I am just not that good or don't put in enough time to give me a real edge.

popcornhog

Quote from: rhames on June 16, 2015, 03:26:09 pm

We'd be about -1.5 at home. About a push on a neutral field.
WPS

reddogjcss

Playing Tenn at home and still haven't proved we can win on the road I'll take it.
If game was in Fayetteville -7

hawgmasta

Quote from: soooieman on June 16, 2015, 03:46:08 pm
in the NFL 3 pts is the norm.. You will see anywhere from 2-6 depending on the team/how tough the atmosphere is/trends..  in college

This is what I was thinking

jry04

Quote from: popcornhog on June 16, 2015, 09:32:00 pm
We'd be about -1.5 at home. About a push on a neutral field.
Home team gets more than 1.5 pts in their favor in college football. We would be a bigger favorite at home. In the NFL, the formula typically adds 3 points to the home team. In college it is a little different based on where the game is played, and the magnitude of the game. It isn't much more than 3, though. I can promise you that Vegas thinks Neyland is worth every bit of 3 points.

hawgwild child

Quote from: DeuceHawg on June 16, 2015, 03:53:51 pm
We would be a 1.5 point favorite at a neutral site and a 4.5 favorite at home.
I'd agree with that

PIGINAPOKE

I see the Tenn game as a back breaker. They are better than you think. Win it we roll on, Lose it walls fall down. Hog fans better circle this game. It means more than most think.. Just sayin
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

Bacon_Bitz

Quote from: PIGINAPOKE on June 20, 2015, 06:03:46 pm
I see the Tenn game as a back breaker. They are better than you think. Win it we roll on, Lose it walls fall down. Hog fans better circle this game. It means more than most think.. Just sayin

It is the most important game of the season but we could lose it and lose the next week at Bama and still end up winning 10 games after the bowl, I think.

hogoffate

I disagree respectfully, I think A&M is most important game for us; we have to get over that hurdle; we lose that one and it will be hard to go to Knoxville with any confidence.
We win then we go there with confidence, pull out the win, the have to go to Bama the next week.
All SEC games are important of course, but we have to get off on the right foot, in my opinion.

ahhhh efff it, let's win them all !!!

WPS!!! :razorback:

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

Screw Vegas!!  Hogs win!!
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

Aggie96

Quote from: hogoffate on June 20, 2015, 07:28:17 pm
I disagree respectfully, I think A&M is most important game for us; we have to get over that hurdle; we lose that one and it will be hard to go to Knoxville with any confidence.
We win then we go there with confidence, pull out the win, the have to go to Bama the next week.
All SEC games are important of course, but we have to get off on the right foot, in my opinion.

Just curious, what is the line against us?
You can eat the Apple but don't Eff with the Corps!!! GIG 'EM!!!

micali

Is Tenner that much better than the hogs? It seems like everyone is scared of them.  I say we are the better team and we will win.  I think TN is getting favored just by their name.  I know they have been down but with the hint of success they turn into world beaters.

ldfergu

Quote from: soooieman on June 16, 2015, 03:55:57 pm
agree to disagree.. I'm a gambling addict, sadly
Then you're the person to ask: where do you go to bet the hogs win the national championship this year? I know our odds are low so I'm lookin to turn a big profit  ;)

oldman1015

Quote from: OS2 (SW) Razor Back on June 20, 2015, 10:04:17 pm
Screw Vegas!!  Hogs win!!
vegas doesn't care who wins. they set the line and adjust it to get the same amount bet on each team. they then collect 10% profit from each loser.
Arkansas, the left lane state.

HogWall Jackson

We will beat Tennessee @ Knoxville.

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

June 23, 2015, 02:12:53 pm #27 Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 06:12:00 am by Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson
Quote from: rhames on June 16, 2015, 03:26:09 pm

No sir.  Home field generally speaking is 3 to 3.5   Points
Let's make some waves.

arkansasrazorback

Quote from: hogoffate on June 20, 2015, 07:28:17 pm

Totally agree with A&M being the most important game

MissippHog

Quote from: HotlantaHog on June 16, 2015, 05:00:29 pm
I can't bet rationally on the Hogs, or for that matter college football overall... I am sure if I spent a lot of time analyzing data I might be able to find some bets that made economic sense ... and applaud those of you rational enough to look for market inefficiencies to exploit ... over time I have found I am just not that good or don't put in enough time to give me a real edge.
I'm the same way.  I may make a couple of friendly-low-$$ bets every once in awhile but never any real money. 

MissippHog

Quote from: micali on June 22, 2015, 01:49:51 pm
Is Tenner that much better than the hogs? It seems like everyone is scared of them.  I say we are the better team and we will win.  I think TN is getting favored just by their name.  I know they have been down but with the hint of success they turn into world beaters.
Kind of reminds me the way everyone acted about Ole Miss a few years back.  They played .500 football followed by a really good recruiting class and next thing you know all of the talking heads had them as the next best thing. 

Aggie96

Quote from: arkansasrazorback on June 23, 2015, 02:49:00 pm
Totally agree with A&M being the most important game

This will be a very important game for both teams
You can eat the Apple but don't Eff with the Corps!!! GIG 'EM!!!

Svrdhd

Tennessee is getting much more press right now than A&M mainly due to their recruiting the last couple of years.
  The bigger issue is the rotation of cross-division foes means that a W or L literally hangs out there for years until you meet again. Win or lose against A&M, the conversation will be reset next year. There is a current thread about the FL loss in 2009,  it is a wound that won't heal for many until we play them again.
I'll burn that bridge when I come to it.

BluegrassRazorback

I'm glad they are calling the UTenn game so close

That EOE-K game is looking more and more as the jumping off place for a significant season for either Arkansas or UTenn

A win at UTenn and I wouldnt be suprised Ark gets a 10 win season

It's looking to be a great year

Hog futures are UP

Justagp

Whether they're up or down, Tennessee always seems to get positive press as does Texas. I personally find the big T paired with the orange color to be very annoying.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: soooieman on June 16, 2015, 03:36:20 pm
I would say -6 at home and -3 neutral site vs UT
Sounds more like it to me.