Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top tier athletics

Started by reddogjcss, June 15, 2015, 08:30:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

reddogjcss

Arkansas has been a top tier athletics program this year. Football bowl game and kicking Texas tail, Basketball made the dance and won a game, Baseball made it to CWS, Lady Basketball made the dance and won a game, Lady track won NC, Men's track 3rd and great showing all year, sure I'm leaving something out but I bet you a diet coke not one other program can top that.
Not only all that but future is looking very bright.
Razorback fans has much to be proud of and I'M ONE PROUD RAZORBACK FAN.
WOO PIG!

Thank you Athletes, Coaches, Fans, AD and everyone who makes it all possible!
WOO PIG.

SRV

We've got entirely too many troublemakers here. Too many 40-year-old adolescents, felons, power drinkers and trustees of modern chemistry.....

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Wright43

Remember when there were people who thought Jeff Long was doing a bad job? I wonder what hole they climbed back into now....

reddogjcss

Jeff Long looking good and getting Razorbacks MUCH EXPOSURE.

jgphillips3

It has been a good year for all sports.  Football and Baseball will be better next year on paper.  Hopefully basketball will pull a baseball and come screaming out of nowhere to make a hell of a run.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: Wright43 on June 15, 2015, 09:22:39 pm
Remember when there were people who thought Jeff Long was doing a bad job? I wonder what hole they climbed back into now....

I so completely agree with you.  +1.   You're awesome.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

reddogjcss

I look for the new Softball coach to bring the girls to the top.
Just read today Razorback track Ladies and Men both finished 2nd nationally for the year.

reddogjcss

Now Jeff Long is AD of the year

hawgmasta

Hear hear! It's true. We have made our way into an athletic program that is good ink every sport and great in a few any given year. Which is about all you can ask for. Thank you to Jeff Long, all of our coaches and staff and most of all the student athletes who choose to come to the UofA and represent the university and fine state!

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: reddogjcss on June 17, 2015, 08:50:33 pm
I look for the new Softball coach to bring the girls to the top.
Just read today Razorback track Ladies and Men both finished 2nd nationally for the year.

My second favorite sport.. In High School my Baseball coach was my P.E. coach.. 1989 didn't see too much fast pitch but we had a girl who was bad ass and our school didn't even field a team for her. Coach bet me a coke that I couldn't hit her in ten pitches.. He upped it to 15 and I bought him a 6 pack... Much RESPECT for those ladies and it is my 2nd favorite NCAA sport to watch. Yes football is mt fav'... I led the AAA SE with a 425 BA... The ball just does something different coming underhanded.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

lahawg1

Quote from: Wright43 on June 15, 2015, 09:22:39 pm

Just where has FCJ been lately?

LZH

Houston Nutt would be a great AD!

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

LZH

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: LZH on June 18, 2015, 06:46:49 pm
Me or him?....ha!

Should he be AD for the guards or the Mean Machine?
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

LZH

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on June 18, 2015, 06:50:10 pm
Should he be AD for the guards or the Mean Machine?

He should be the warden that is caught using state funds for private projects (which kinda sounds about right, btw - he and Petrino, too).

HillBillyHogfan

Great post, but someone needs to figure out what the heck they are doing at TCU and take some notes.
Observations from the holler... Maker of Newton County's best corn-squeezins'  @HillbillyHogfan

Seebs

Quote from: lahawg1 on June 18, 2015, 06:31:52 pm
Just where has FCJ been lately?

If I read the above posts correctly, FCJ is back in his hole.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.