Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newcomers and their report dates

Started by Richard Davenport, May 26, 2016, 09:04:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgsawjimdugan

Thanks, Richard.  You da man. 

Noticed Briston Guidry wasn't listed- is he coming later than the other signees?   

ricepig

Quote from: hawgsawjimdugan on May 26, 2016, 10:30:18 am

Noticed Briston Guidry wasn't listed- is he coming later than the other signees?   

Said he was reporting Saturday in this article.

https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas/a-proud-mommas-boy-arkansas-briston-guidry-skipped-prom-stayed-home-watched-movie-with-mom

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

smokeyB_blues

Ready for Devwah Whaley to get on the hill. Cant wait to see Guidry beside Agim, Austin Capps is no slouch either our defensive line is fixing to be great I think these guys are difference makers

Richard Davenport

Quote from: hawgsawjimdugan on May 26, 2016, 10:30:18 am

Oversight on my part. Will add.

VirginiaHog

Is there anywhere before the season starts to know who will where what numbers?

hawginbigd1

Just think most of these guys not already enrolled probably red shirt. Whaley, Hammond, Ramirez, and maybe Heinrich may be the only major contributors. I am hopeful Tutt and especially Edwards can be contributors right away.

InHOGuration Ball

Read where Coach Bielema said all 2016 recruits had reported except Tutu.  I'm assuming that includes WRs Jordan Jones and Kofi Boateng, who were previously scheduled to report at the end of June.

Does someone know for certain?

factchecker

Quote from: InHOGuration Ball on June 06, 2016, 09:01:53 pm
Read where Coach Bielema said all 2016 recruits had reported except Tutu.  I'm assuming that includes WRs Jordan Jones and Kofi Boateng, who were previously scheduled to report at the end of June.

Tutu?

Do you mean Britto Tutt?
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: factchecker on June 06, 2016, 09:05:57 pm
Tutu?

Do you mean Britto Tutt?

Nope. Desmond Tutu. Recruited because of his excellent leadership.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

InHOGuration Ball

Yeah, I messed that one up.   I knew we once had a JC commitment named Joseph Putu (I think) and I must have mixed the names up in my mind.   My apologies Mr. Britto Tutt and to everyone else. 

Thanks for the correction.   Does anyone know the answer to my question?

Earth Hog Fan

Quote from: InHOGuration Ball on June 06, 2016, 09:01:53 pm

Per Richard...
Cornerback Britto Tutt of Ventura College in California- Sometime in June after he completes an online class

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2016/may/26/arkansas-newcomers-reporting-dates/

I had never heard of Musselman. But he's a teacher, demands discipline and builds from the defensive end first. I want our football coach to be just like him."