Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tuesday bits

Started by Richard Davenport, May 10, 2016, 01:28:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KlubhouseKonnected

Safety is a position we have been swinging for and missing on big targets over the last couple years, so it would be particularly painful to lose a homegrown guy at that position. I hope Brown chooses to love our particular helmet.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on May 10, 2016, 02:31:07 pm
Safety is a position we have been swinging for and missing on big targets over the last couple years, so it would be particularly painful to lose a homegrown guy at that position. I hope Brown chooses to love our particular helmet.

I really believe he will.  He has stated multiple times that Arkansas is his dream program

Hawgzinbowlz

It's nice to have an instate and elite safety who says putting on a Hog uniform and playing for The Hogs is a dream.

We're improving enough to keep him a Hog and he sounds like he's coming.

CBLJ doing good work.

" GO HOGS "

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on May 10, 2016, 03:17:57 pm
I really believe he will.  He has stated multiple times that Arkansas is his dream program

Hopefully he is just taking some time to collect offers and evaluations before committing to Arkansas (and subsequently getting overlooked or undervalued by national recruiting "experts" selling subscriptions to major markets).
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on May 10, 2016, 10:01:17 pm
Hopefully he is just taking some time to collect offers and evaluations before committing to Arkansas (and subsequently getting overlooked or undervalued by national recruiting "experts" selling subscriptions to major markets).

He plans to commit to a school on his birthday in the later part of August.

Here are his rankings, I expect he will get an upgrade if he works to his potential and stays healthy in his upcoming summer camps and fall season.

http://247sports.com/Player/Montaric-Brown-88885