Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RD's Friday Tidbits-May 6

Started by RyeHogFan, May 06, 2016, 09:14:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RyeHogFan

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2016/may/06/friday-recruiting-tidbits-rb-target-lists-hogs-top/

It's looking good for us with a few of our top recruits.  RD as usual is feeding the hungry masses.

flagstaffhog

Thanks for posting.

Go HOGS Go!
Go HOGS Go!

Luke STYwalker

It would be so hard to get that kid away from the state of Tennessee.  Kids from there are just like here, UT is in there blood from birth.   It would cut them deep for us to get him, so i'm all for it just for that reason alone!

Paul

i'm hoping we sweep those 4 JC's.  Thanks Richard

whippersnapper

Glad to see we are in the top 5 for Harris. Coach Michael Smith just doing his thing in the boot!

jackflash

As always get to see your posts. Great to see whos interested in the hogs. Coach Smith is doing a great job in LA

nwahogfan1

Love the OL and the Basketball offer. 

Thanks RD.

ferrellhog

I'll tell my dad who is in Austin to check out Zabie . He looks like a really good LT prospect . Hope we can get him to the hill on a visit

woodhog14

Quote from: Luke STYwalker on May 06, 2016, 09:25:40 am
It would be so hard to get that kid away from the state of Tennessee.  Kids from there are just like here, UT is in there blood from birth.   It would cut them deep for us to get him, so i'm all for it just for that reason alone!

Not as much from the Memphis area as say, other parts of the state. A majority of the Memphis area kids don't go to UT.

ricepig

Quote from: woodhog14 on May 06, 2016, 11:50:15 am
Not as much from the Memphis area as say, other parts of the state. A majority of the Memphis area kids don't go to UT.

Yep, out of 8 relatives going off to college from the Memphis area,2 went to UT, 3 to MSU, 2 to Vandy, and 1 to Bama.

SemperHawg

Bama and Ole Miss recruit the Memphis area very hard.

woodhog14

With that said...he is a UT legacy though. LOL!

King Kong

His dad played RB at UT

RedyorNot

42 players on the Vols active roster for 2016 are from TN, which shocked me. Five are RB's and only one is a senior. Hurd and Kamara are both expected to go pro after this season, so Hayden could see the field pretty quick while playing for the home team.

RealHog

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on May 06, 2016, 09:54:55 am
Love the OL and the Basketball offer. 

Thanks RD.

C'mom Glasper be a Hog! Would be a great Walk on.

Pig in the Pokey

Trey Smith please! Any word on how the visit went, RD?
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Richard Davenport

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on May 06, 2016, 09:35:21 pm
Trey Smith please! Any word on how the visit went, RD?

The coaches can't talk to the kids. They can bump into them and say hi but that's it. It's more of letting the highly recruited kids know you want them.

gumbohog

Quote from: ferrellhog on May 06, 2016, 10:36:13 am
I'll tell my dad who is in Austin to check out Zabie . He looks like a really good LT prospect . Hope we can get him to the hill on a visit

My son plays football with Stephan...ill try to dig a bit myself. He is huge. I didn't think he was a D1 tackle last year (other than his size) but I also didn't know it was his first year to play football...

MuskogeeHog