Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Summer Camps

Started by HogNDas, May 03, 2016, 06:53:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RME

Quote from: draftkings33 on May 10, 2016, 01:03:40 pm
Once again I didnt say we offered kids while they were in the 7th grade.  I said we have offered a few kids early like in 10th grade and they had full beards in 7th grade which left them little upside potential.  It's amazing how many hall of fame NFL and NBA players couldnt do anything in 10th grade.

Today, I learned that having a beard in 7th grade is directly related to your athletic potential.

ricepig

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on May 10, 2016, 02:28:03 pm
Today, I learned that having a beard in 7th grade is directly related to your athletic potential.

Well, the old axiom says, the kids with hair on their legs in the 7th grade had reached their maturity........

draftkings33

Exactly!  Better look really close at an athlete who has a full beard in junior high.  Some coaches actually look at this. 

draftkings33

Quote from: ricepig on May 10, 2016, 02:34:12 pm
Well, the old axiom says, the kids with hair on their legs in the 7th grade had reached their maturity........
so true.  See it every year.  Kids mature dominate early on

RME

Quote from: draftkings33 on May 10, 2016, 02:49:13 pm
Exactly!  Better look really close at an athlete who has a full beard in junior high.  Some coaches actually look at this.

What about athletes with full beards in junior high who just suck? Or athletes in junior high with no beards that dominate? Correlation does not imply causation.

But go ahead and ridicule "the one qb on the hill right now" that you as an armchair quarterback don't think can cut it.

draftkings33

Athletes in junior high with full beards that suck?  Well they will always suck.  Athletes who arent full grown who dominate in junior high?  Yea look at those guys. 

HogNDas

Quote from: draftkings33 on May 10, 2016, 04:10:15 pm
Athletes in junior high with full beards that suck?  Well they will always suck.  Athletes who arent full grown who dominate in junior high?  Yea look at those guys.
I know it is a different sport, but I would say Baby Face Stef Curry DOMINATES!!! & always has!

Seebs

I still cannot grow a good beard and turn 50 in June. My potential awaits near 60 methinks.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

ricepig

Quote from: Seebs on May 10, 2016, 05:00:33 pm
I still cannot grow a good beard and turn 50 in June. My potential awaits near 60 methinks.

Nah, then it will be growing out your ears, and on your back.

draftkings33

Quote from: HogNDas on May 10, 2016, 04:48:07 pm
I know it is a different sport, but I would say Baby Face Stef Curry DOMINATES!!! & always has!
you totally made my point for me and you don't even know it.  Curry late bloomer who nobody wanted in 12th grade much less 10th grade and now is best player on the planet!