Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2013 Sweep-O-Meter (updated)

Started by bsking, March 09, 2013, 04:54:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bsking

March 09, 2013, 04:54:31 pm Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 09:06:23 am by bsking

How bout those Hogs!

JonClaudeVanHam

Very big sweep. Extremely good response after what happened in Surprise.
Quote from: rhames on March 28, 2024, 10:56:37 amMusselman wants the UofA Transit Director Job.

maxre567

yes, i didn't catch all of the 1st game today but 8 runs is definitely a great way to go

understandably SEC play will have its challenges and difficulties and we won't know for sure yet how exactly the chips are gonna roll there, but definitely what you want to see heading into it.

tennesseehogwild

Very nice bounce back series against a pretty decent opponent.....Much needed!

BigSexyHog

Always good to be home.  Nice bounce back. 
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Mrcoolhog55

Yes good to see the Hogs bounce back, and WIN-SWEEP this series against SDSU. But they will have to continue to hit, and get RBI; S-This has to improve, because Ole Miss next weekend. The Hogs need to be ready to play some SEC Baseball. Have got to keep up with batting practice, and pitching,especially starting pitching has to improve as well. Stanek, and Suggs need to pitch better. I am quite impressed with Killian, and the pitcher who pitched the 1st game. I can not recall his name. But this is good to see the Hogs win-sweep this series. Now time to go back to work to get better. Remember the Hogs can not afford to lose too much, since they have 5 losses already. CDVH has got to get them ready for the 2 mid-week games as well as Ole Miss. Please somebody help me with his name. Thanks.

Mrcoolhog55

I remember his name now, It is Colin Poche. I think he has pitch real good as well .I am high  on both of these 2 good young pitchers. Excited about these 2 pitchers. They will be in the Major Leagues someday.

Break & Run

Quote from: Mrcoolhog55 on March 09, 2013, 10:40:38 pm
Yes good to see the Hogs bounce back, and WIN-SWEEP this series against SDSU. But they will have to continue to hit, and get RBI; S-This has to improve, because Ole Miss next weekend. The Hogs need to be ready to play some SEC Baseball. Have got to keep up with batting practice, and pitching,especially starting pitching has to improve as well. Stanek, and Suggs need to pitch better. I am quite impressed with Killian, and the pitcher who pitched the 1st game. I can not recall his name. But this is good to see the Hogs win-sweep this series. Now time to go back to work to get better. Remember the Hogs can not afford to lose too much, since they have 5 losses already. CDVH has got to get them ready for the 2 mid-week games as well as Ole Miss. Please somebody help me with his name. Thanks.

Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

Hooch

King

TNhawgfan

Time for bs to update the graphics. WPS!
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

southarkhog06

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

What an AWESOME game and series.  We made a lot of mistakes, but great teams find a way to overcome those.  I love the way our boys never quit.

If DVH can find a way to correct the defensive errors, then, wow we will be a dangerous team.

Great win today, great series....keep it up Diamond Hogs!!!
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Mike Irwin

Wouldn't want to be Joey Pancake tonight.

Hawgzinbowlz

This is a re post for all SC fans.

http://www.weiku.com/products/5523901/Pig_Bristles_Broom.html

For any South Carolina fans, here is a link to Pig Bristle Brooms.

They do a very, very good job of sweeping. Particularly at home on the weekend.

" GO OMAHOGS 2013 "

Mrcoolhog55

WOW what a GOOD SERIES Win-A good Sweep over USC-E. Anyway it was a real good weekend for the Hogs to sweep USC-E.  USC-E has not been swept since 1999. The Hogs are now 17-7, and 4-2 in SEC action-games.... The Hogs should move up in the polls, and also in the SEC West standings.... Go Hogs Go....

bsking

How bout those Hogs.  Don't want to hear anyone say this team doesn't have what it takes to make it to Omaha.  What we did this weekend was more difficult than Regionals or Supers will be.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Dr. Starcs

Pancake really was flat this whole weeekend.

dotnet

BvilleHog37

Quote from: Mike Irwin on March 24, 2013, 05:20:02 pm
Wouldn't want to be Joey Pancake tonight.

Wouldn't want to be anyone on South Carolina's roster, for that matter.
Quote from: ucahogfan on June 09, 2011, 12:06:02 pm
Life will throw you curveballs, make the best of them that you can.

Quote from: JonClaudeVanHam on February 22, 2013, 03:17:19 pm
Rice recovery by Stanek. Very clutch.

josh_sec33

Love seeing that addition to the sweepometer
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: bsking on March 24, 2013, 06:03:18 pm
How bout those Hogs.  Don't want to hear anyone say this team doesn't have what it takes to make it to Omaha.  What we did this weekend was more difficult than Regionals or Supers will be.

No doubt, we have what it takes. We just need to bring what it takes, at the opportune moments.

" GO OMAHOGS 2013 "

dbrddr

Mrcoolhog55

You can now add Mississippi Valley State to the SWEEP-O METER. i WATCHED THE GAME, AND i REALLY LIKE OUR PITCHING, but hitting has got to improve. Hogs have to score more runs than 2-3 a game. It puts too much pressure on our pitchers. No room for errors. Our timely hitting , and overall play has to improve to be able to win SEC series. We can not overlook Miss St at all. This team needs to come out ready to play, and get after the other teams. I am Happy the HOGS WON 2-1 , BUT THE NINTH INNING GOT TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT. HOGS NOW 19-7, AND 4-2 IN sec PLAY....

Razorback7281

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 16, 2015, 08:55:43 pmgurantee I'm smarter then you..but that's not saying much.
Quote from: talley on September 17, 2015, 09:53:38 am
you misspelled "Guarantee" while trying to talk about how smart you are.  Epic Fail.
Quote from: Lanny on October 16, 2015, 07:37:58 am
Good job everyone except Faldon.

southarkhog06

Razorback7281

Quote from: southarkhog06 on April 28, 2013, 02:32:23 pm
i guess this technically counts
sure why not. Only problem is I'm not sure if baseball hog (bsking) can update. Haha
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 16, 2015, 08:55:43 pmgurantee I'm smarter then you..but that's not saying much.
Quote from: talley on September 17, 2015, 09:53:38 am
you misspelled "Guarantee" while trying to talk about how smart you are.  Epic Fail.
Quote from: Lanny on October 16, 2015, 07:37:58 am
Good job everyone except Faldon.

Mrcoolhog55

It is a SWEEP. It should count as a sweep. The Hogs Won 2, and won both games played. Not their fault that the weather caused a cancellation of the game.

Break & Run

Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

PorcineSublime

Looks like I am a few minutes late. I wouldn't post it since we already have one, but since I am Photoshop challenged and it took along time I will go ahead and offer it as an alternate.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

Hawgzinbowlz

A SPECIAL POST FOR ALL UGA FANS.
http://www.weiku.com/products/5523901/Pig_Bristles_Broom.html

These Pig Bristle Brooms sweep particularly clean. You can co-ordinate with your UGA school colors, black and red, as the brooms come in black (a perfect school color match) or grey ( a beautiful accent color). Thanks for the weekend.

" GO OMAHOGS 2013 "