Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nobody mentioned Bielema on Film Room

Started by onebadrubi, January 01, 2018, 08:11:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

onebadrubi

Nobody has mentioned that Bielema is on Film Room, I saw it flipping to Bama/clemson game.  Wonder if he has provided much insight and what he's said on Pittman and Chaney

I hog

Ive been watchin. These guys are a hoot... Bret has good insights but Patterson talks a lot.

I hog

onebadrubi

Bret yawning and seldomly contributing.  lol

King Kong

I hog

Funny cuz bret is in the room with all spread offense guys

Dwight_K_Shrute

I like when Bret says "Are you going to eat that?"
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Smashmouth2004

Patterson is the smartest guy in the room and that's why he's closest to the camera while Twinkie is sitting in the back of the class!

IronMountainHog

I don't want to hear anything out of his loud mouth except "I'm sorry I didn't do worth a damn, and I am willing to take 7.5 instead of 15 million and walk away."#UNCOMMONBUTNOTBRET

alohawg

Not interested in anything that overweight blowhard says, unless it's an apology and forfeiture of his buyout.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

26.2Hog

Quote from: I hog on January 01, 2018, 08:34:59 pm
Funny cuz bret is in the room with all spread offense guys

I wonder if he told them he would give their teams an ass-whoopin if they played without a fullback.

Some of you ladies get your little feelings hurt easily.

KCRazorbackfan

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 01, 2018, 08:11:09 pm
Nobody has mentioned that Bielema is on Film Room, I saw it flipping to Bama/clemson game.  Wonder if he has provided much insight and what he's said on Pittman and Chaney

My wife said he looked stuffed on catfish...........
Life took me to Central Florida, but I'll always be a Razorback.

KCRazorbackfan

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 01, 2018, 08:31:57 pm

Just like the last 5 years, right?
Life took me to Central Florida, but I'll always be a Razorback.

woodrow hog call

I loved it when they mentioned Bama going tempo, one of them said "I thought tempo was against the rules in the SEC" BB almost spit his drink out, said I'm not in the SEC anymore.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

Bacons Rebellion

There was sort of a pecking order:

1. Patterson
2. Holgerson
3. Fedora
4. Bielema
5. Applewhite
6. Babers

Bielema's most insightful comment (that I recall) was "The real key is the end lost contain right there." Nobody disagreed with him since he's pretty much a national authority on that particular subject.

woodrow hog call

Pretty funny the little digs they do on each other.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

racinghog

Quote from: Bacons Rebellion on January 01, 2018, 08:47:50 pm

1. Patterson
2. Holgerson
3. Fedora
4. Bielema
5. Applewhite
6. Babers

Bielema's most insightful comment (that I recall) was "The real key is the end lost contain right there." Nobody disagreed with him since he's pretty much a national authority on that particular subject.

Any of those guys defensive coaches?

Oklahawg

Quote from: Karma on January 01, 2018, 08:40:51 pm
Some of you ladies get your little feelings hurt easily.

I wonder how long they will carry this?
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

checkraiser88

Anytime the coaches bring up tempo BB goes silent

kaki

Quote from: checkraiser88 on January 01, 2018, 09:09:46 pm
Silence is good, many could benefit from trying this every now and then.

RebHog

Quote from: Bacons Rebellion on January 01, 2018, 08:47:50 pm

1. Patterson
2. Holgerson
3. Fedora
4. Bielema
5. Applewhite
6. Babers

Nice! lol +1

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: racinghog on January 01, 2018, 09:04:08 pm

Patterson and Bielema both came from defensive backgrounds.
This is my non-signature signature.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: IronMountainHog on January 01, 2018, 08:36:42 pm
I don't want to hear anything out of his loud mouth except "I'm sorry I didn't do worth a damn, and I am willing to take 7.5 instead of 15 million and walk away."#UNCOMMONBUTNOTBRET
Dumbest comment ever on hogville.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Tigaman

Quote from: racinghog on January 01, 2018, 09:04:08 pm

Patterson and Bielema are. Not sure about Babers but the rest are offensive coaches. People tend to forget that Bielema is a defensive coach because he's known for his ground and pound offense.

checkraiser88

Quote from: Tigaman on January 01, 2018, 09:22:27 pm
Patterson and Bielema are. Not sure about Babers but the rest are offensive coaches. People tend to forget that Bielema is a defensive coach because he's known for his ground and pound offensive.

what

Inhogswetrust

Sounds like one of the meetings he would have as coach.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

LRHawg

He's muttered a few words here and there and stifled some yawns. He also ripped a fart. You literally can't make this ish up.

hogfan14

Patterson and Bielema are. Not sure about Babers but the rest are offensive coaches. People tend to forget that Bielema is a defensive coach because he's known for his ground and pound offense.

Babers is an offensive guy. Coached Jimmy Garoppolo at Eastern Illinois.

PigTimePlayer

"Hey Bret, the ocean called...they're running out of shrimp!"
Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Razorbacks - Titans - Whoever Plays the Cowboys

onebadrubi

Quote from: LRHawg on January 01, 2018, 09:25:22 pm
He's muttered a few words here and there and stifled some yawns. He also ripped a fart. You literally can't make this ish up.

I missed the fart?  Haha

hawgon

Bert would like to say more, but his throat is fattening shut and it is difficult for him to talk.  I think he has gained at least 25 pounds since Thanksgiving.

HogBreath

I'm guessing it was first discovered that CBB was not an offensive coach, so it was just assumed he was a defensive coach, which clearly he is not.  Not a special teams guy either.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Bacons Rebellion

To be fair, Bielema is contributing a little more about Alabama.

26.2Hog

Quote from: checkraiser88 on January 01, 2018, 09:09:46 pm

"Even fools are thought wise if they keep silent, and discerning if they hold their tongues."

AugustaHog

It must've been bad bc Fedora took off.  I can't imagine with his dietary intake that it would be roses.

onebadrubi

elksnort

The guys are entertaining and knowledgeable and so is Bret.

pumphog

I was wondering where Patterson went also. One minute he's there and then no more.  My biggest take from watching twenty minutes of them watching the ALA  Clemson game was that they all wished that could get players like ALA.

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

rljjr

It was a fun way to watch the game. I enjoyed it much more than hearing the announcers. What I appreciated is hearing how curious they were as to why OU got away from doing what it does best and why Georgia would do the same.

It was also fun to hear Applewhite ask, "what's the down and distance?" "How much time left?"

Also fun to hear some of them asking about flags, only to hear Patterson tell them the facts of the penalty. Basic stuff that made me laugh. Totally enjoyed listening to all the coaches.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 01, 2018, 08:11:09 pm

We fired him!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

That damn fraud Chaney.  Needing 3 years to install his offense and then ended up being in the NC game after 2 years.  Guy cannot coach a lick, cost us game after game.  Just think coming up in year 3, what the SEC is facing, what with him not having the entire offense installed and all.  Yeah, and his fraud brought poor ole Bret down. What a shame that roughly 15 assistants just like that fraud collectively ruined a 3 time Rose Bowl coach and in fact, an AD whose integrity simply cannot be questioned.  Right? Right?

LZH

Quote from: 12247 on January 02, 2018, 08:45:09 am
That damn fraud Chaney.  Needing 3 years to install his offense and then ended up being in the NC game after 2 years.  Guy cannot coach a lick, cost us game after game.  Just think coming up in year 3, what the SEC is facing, what with him not having the entire offense installed and all.  Yeah, and his fraud brought poor ole Bret down. What a shame that roughly 15 assistants just like that fraud collectively ruined a 3 time Rose Bowl coach and in fact, an AD whose integrity simply cannot be questioned.  Right? Right?

Right....

PonderinHog

How does a freshman quarterback run an offense that takes three years to learn?  Summer school, AP courses ???

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on January 01, 2018, 09:21:42 pm
Dumbest comment ever on hogville.

You do know Bert's gone and he isn't coming back don't you?

hawganatic

Quote from: 12247 on January 02, 2018, 08:45:09 am

I never had a problem with Chaney while he was here, but can you honestly say that our offense didn't get better after he left.

Chaney is good, but Enos is better.  Any time you can upgrade at a position, you do it.

AirWarren

Athog

Not true!! He had good insight and did contribute. I agree Patterson talks all the time. Bret also farted!