Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello All

Started by TuckFexas, February 02, 2016, 03:56:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TuckFexas

It's that time of year again, that glorious time when I start posting again! I'm excited to see how this season plays out as we have plenty of known talent and more potential talent than we are aware of. I will admit, I screwed up last year. A buddy of mine booked us a room for Omaha before the season started and after the less than stellar start I dismissed the notion we would be using said room. I allowed my wife to plan a little family vacation during the CWS and my buddy (who luckily forgave me, conditionally of course) found others who were more than eager to go watch the OmaHogs. Well, he informed me that the rooms are booked for this year and I will be sure to keep my options open this year.

With that out of the way, let's keep in mind what we see in February and March may look nothing like what we see in May and June. Of course, I'm hoping we just plaster with sweep-o-meter with logos from start to finish! My wife hooked me up with an Xbox One for Christmas and the greatest thing about that is I now have the option of watching the SECN+ on the big screen  ;D. She obviously didn't consider that at the time of her purchase. That's ok, she gets a little break from sports for a few weeks. Looking forward to this season and discussing baseball with all my fellow Hog fans in the best forum on this site. WPS! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

SPAL

Good to see ya, Tuck. Must mean it is closer to opening day when you come around. Looking forward to a fun season.

Kevin

Good to see you tuck, it means it is about that time.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

TuckFexas

You guys know I don't have the patience for MMQB or Jump Ball. Either of you caught any practices?
Famous quote.

DeltaHog66

Don't post a lot in EI but read everyday.  Can't wait for season and to get the kids up for a weekend series hopefully!

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

PigWig

Count me in the group of poking my head out of hibernation.

Maddhog

So ready to come "home".  🐗⚾️❤️
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

JRHoward

Can't wait to see this team play!  :razorback: So ready for some Baseball  :razorback:  Play Ball!  :razorback:
Woooo Pig!

Bad Basketball makes me desperate for some killer Baseball.  I want every pitcher scared to face our batting rotation and every hitter dreading to face our pitchers.  Anyone winning one against us needs to feel good, real good, like more than they could have expected.

ucahogfan

Quote from: 12247 on February 13, 2016, 06:17:37 pm
Bad Basketball makes me desperate for some killer Baseball.  I want every pitcher scared to face our batting rotation and every hitter dreading to face our pitchers.  Anyone winning one against us needs to feel good, real good, like more than they could have expected.
What is a batting rotation?

Doug

Unless we see pics of Tuck, shirtless, but swinging his shirt in the stands... AND...

We see pics of... THE SPOON (even though Spoon's not around anymore)...

the season is already a lost cause.

MAKE BOTH HAPPEN!

(Good to see you again, Tuck! :D)
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Pulled(PP)pork

Wth, Tuck!  How are the wife and kids?

PP

ThisTeetsTaken

Try to hang in there a little longer this year Tuck!   J/K ;)
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

TuckFexas

Quote from: Doug on February 14, 2016, 07:45:35 pm
Unless we see pics of Tuck, shirtless, but swinging his shirt in the stands... AND...

We see pics of... THE SPOON (even though Spoon's not around anymore)...

the season is already a lost cause.

MAKE BOTH HAPPEN!

(Good to see you again, Tuck! :D)

Ha, I hope the Spoon sticks around just to f with people. Thanks Doug!

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on February 14, 2016, 09:43:27 pm
Wth, Tuck!  How are the wife and kids?

PP

Aside from the 4 year old that was up puking about 3am, doing well. Gonna be a loooong day.
Famous quote.

Dr. Starcs

We definitely need a fork for when Jackson comes into the game. As in stick a fork in the opponent, they're done.

Make it happen and remember Starcs came up with the idea!

PorcineSublime

Did my annual changing of the avatar, so I'm good to go.  8) WPS!
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

BroyledNutts

Welcome back Tuck ... time to dust off the keyboard and dig out the stadium seats.

SPAL

Looks like the gang is all back in town. Now we can have  a season.

Smalltownhog95

Don't mind me I'm just taking refuge from Jump Ball.. All kidding aside I'm ready for another great baseball season!
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

Amityvillehogger

It's about that time!
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Knot2brite

It cannot get here quick enough...just can't handle not seeing a good product  wearing Razorbacks on their chest any more this year
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required