Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OT Owen Condon commits to UGA

Started by Richard Davenport, March 31, 2017, 09:43:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The Hawg Marshal

theFlyingHog

Muskliketusk

He's the kinda kid that commits somewhere then the Gooners start scrambling and flip him. They did it to TAM last year on an Oklahoma kid. Whoever gets him better hope they fill up at OL or they'll swoop in.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

ricepig

Quote from: Muskliketusk on April 01, 2017, 04:27:43 pm
He's the kinda kid that commits somewhere then the Gooners start scrambling and flip him. They did it to TAM last year on an Oklahoma kid. Whoever gets him better hope they fill up at OL or they'll swoop in.

He didn't grow up an Oklahoma fan, lived in Florida until 4th grade or so. He says he open to anyone, but RD says he'll go to Florida with an offer.

Muskliketusk

Yeah seems that boy last year was a blowU fan. That's the ones they flip. This kid ain't one of them I guess. I know that big time receiver outta Tulsa ain't one either. He's plum mad OU ain't offered so they ain't got no shot there. We should be all over him. CJ Moore his name.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

ricepig

Quote from: Muskliketusk on April 01, 2017, 04:45:39 pm
Yeah seems that boy last year was a blowU fan. That's the ones they flip. This kid ain't one of them I guess. I know that big time receiver outta Tulsa ain't one either. He's plum mad OU ain't offered so they ain't got no shot there. We should be all over him. CJ Moore his name.

Says he plans on committing this summer, we are definitely on his list.

Muskliketusk

Heck yeah. There's alotta Tulsa kids OU flat turns there noses up at that are studs. Heck that kids in the Rivals 100. He'd be huge for us.

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

nwahogfan1

Quote from: Hogfan991 on June 10, 2017, 06:23:45 pm
Sam Pittman  :puke:

I agree.  Puke!!!!   Wonder what he said to sway him. I thought he was all Hog? Tough loss. But I think Condon was a 3 star so maybe we hit a HR with an Arkansas kid. I read where we have at least 7 Ark Ol prospects who will sign D1. Surely we can sign the top ones.

theshiva

Not surprising Anderson lost a croot to Pittman. He was brought in as a developer not a major recruiter. That being said, his line better produce this year to make up for loss recruiting battles.

ricepig

Quote from: Wildhog on June 10, 2017, 06:19:31 pm
I know at one point we felt pretty good about him.

http://twitter.com/owen_condon/status/873646568267755520

Not really, he was going to either Georgia, or Florida if he got an offer from them. We were always third best, unless Oklahoma offered.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: ricepig on June 10, 2017, 07:00:13 pm
Not really, he was going to either Georgia, or Florida if he got an offer from them. We were always third best, unless Oklahoma offered.

Oh. I would never thought that. Are your sure?  Well who do you think Anderson has a realistic chance at?

ricepig

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on June 10, 2017, 07:12:38 pm
Oh. I would never thought that. Are your sure?  Well who do you think Anderson has a realistic chance at?

I mean he liked us, but he liked the others, better. Who do we have a shot at?? My guess would be Strickland, Simpson, and Carvin. Of course, any of the in-state guys would be considered locks. 

navyhog24

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on June 10, 2017, 07:12:38 pm

RD was pretty open about Condon being a Gator fan. And we all know Pittman can recruit. That being said, the kid was pretty dishonest. He stated multiple times that he would be back to visit again before committing anywhere. Welp...

Music City Hog

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on June 10, 2017, 07:34:47 pm
RD was pretty open about Condon being a Gator fan. And we all know Pittman can recruit. That being said, the kid was pretty dishonest. He stated multiple times that he would be back to visit again before committing anywhere. Welp...

Bigger programs came calling

Hoggish1

HogFoo

well I thought sure we had this kid.   then he goes and jumps on with our old friend sam pittman.   man that is like getting a gut punch.  I still get angry everytime I think about that situation.  every coach had a no -sec clause except Pittman.  ANd he did us like the QB father at the beginning of the movie Jerry Maguire when he tells Tom cruise  that he wasn't gonna sign any thing was just giving his word which was supposedly stronger than oak.  hahaha   that's what Pitman did to us.   

I wasn't real happy back when we hired Anderson. I mean our lines haven't really showed any improvement since he was hired, nor has our recruiting OLine guys been very good since we lost Pitman.   I always felt that Bielema was doing good when he went and hired the best recruiter/coach he could get.   ANd then we hire someone like Anderson who was not a recruiter and the jury is still out on how well of a coach he has been.  I say after this year, if our OLine hasn't shown improvement.  We need to find the next best guy besides Pitman (since he was supposed the best recruiter) we need to go hire the #2 oline coach.    Our whole offense is based off having superior OLine guys.  That's why it was so baffling when we went and hired questionable in my opinion. 
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

JawJa-Hawg

If it means anything - his mother graduated from UGA.  Dawgnation website quotes her as being very happy about his choice.
Arkansas Alum living in the Heart of Georgia.

woodhog14

Quote from: HogFoo on June 10, 2017, 10:47:28 pm
well I thought sure we had this kid.   then he goes and jumps on with our old friend sam pittman.   man that is like getting a gut punch.  I still get angry everytime I think about that situation.  every coach had a no -sec clause except Pittman.  ANd he did us like the QB father at the beginning of the movie Jerry Maguire when he tells Tom cruise  that he wasn't gonna sign any thing was just giving his word which was supposedly stronger than oak.  hahaha   that's what Pitman did to us.   

I wasn't real happy back when we hired Anderson. I mean our lines haven't really showed any improvement since he was hired, nor has our recruiting OLine guys been very good since we lost Pitman.   I always felt that Bielema was doing good when he went and hired the best recruiter/coach he could get.   ANd then we hire someone like Anderson who was not a recruiter and the jury is still out on how well of a coach he has been.  I say after this year, if our OLine hasn't shown improvement.  We need to find the next best guy besides Pitman (since he was supposed the best recruiter) we need to go hire the #2 oline coach.    Our whole offense is based off having superior OLine guys.  That's why it was so baffling when we went and hired questionable in my opinion. 

What indidcation did you have to think "we for sure had this kid"? All he said was that he was going to visit again before committing?

HogFoo

Quote from: woodhog14 on June 12, 2017, 09:29:35 am
What indidcation did you have to think "we for sure had this kid"? All he said was that he was going to visit again before committing?
I think several felt good about getting this kid.  My point isn't so much about not getting this kid as much as it is about Pitman vs Anderson.  I didn't think it was a great hire in the first place.  We got a complete unknown who had zero recruiting experience.  Losing an OLine target to Pitman shouldn't be a surprise.  I believe he got some we were interested in last year too.  It's almost like he is watching who we are recruiting to poach us.  Haha.    But yeah, Anderson is supposed to be a developer more so than a recruiter.  And I'm sorry, I've not seen that aspect of his ability either.  In reality Bielema probably has 2yrs left to get things turned around to what some fans would consider as acceptable.  I don't think he will with Anderson in place.  I wish Bielema would have just did what I previously mentioned. Look at a group of the top 5 OLine coaches/recruiters ANF said ok, Pittman is off.. who's next now.  And then paid whatever to get that person.  That's the name of the game.  We have to have the best recruiters we can get here since we don't have the instate talent to fill a team like other schools can.  Anyways, we'll see how it goes.  I'm not gonna hold out hopes of getting out of state highly rated OLine guys as long as Anderson is position coach.  Nothing against him. He may be a great dude and teaches the position very well.  The results have not proven so yet. Hopefully he can prove me wrong with Oline play this year.  I hope he does.  But recruiting,  I just don't know about that aspect of his ability.  I don't think Bielema will have enough time here ( if we don't win 8-9 games +) the couple years for Anderson to grow into a good recruiter.  I again sincerely hope that I am proven wrong.
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

PorkRinds

Quote from: HogFoo on June 12, 2017, 12:54:11 pm
I think several felt good about getting this kid.  My point isn't so much about not getting this kid as much as it is about Pitman vs Anderson.  I didn't think it was a great hire in the first place.  We got a complete unknown who had zero recruiting experience.  Losing an OLine target to Pitman shouldn't be a surprise.  I believe he got some we were interested in last year too.  It's almost like he is watching who we are recruiting to poach us.  Haha.    But yeah, Anderson is supposed to be a developer more so than a recruiter.  And I'm sorry, I've not seen that aspect of his ability either.  In reality Bielema probably has 2yrs left to get things turned around to what some fans would consider as acceptable.  I don't think he will with Anderson in place.  I wish Bielema would have just did what I previously mentioned. Look at a group of the top 5 OLine coaches/recruiters ANF said ok, Pittman is off.. who's next now.  And then paid whatever to get that person.  That's the name of the game.  We have to have the best recruiters we can get here since we don't have the instate talent to fill a team like other schools can.  Anyways, we'll see how it goes.  I'm not gonna hold out hopes of getting out of state highly rated OLine guys as long as Anderson is position coach.  Nothing against him. He may be a great dude and teaches the position very well.  The results have not proven so yet. Hopefully he can prove me wrong with Oline play this year.  I hope he does.  But recruiting,  I just don't know about that aspect of his ability.  I don't think Bielema will have enough time here ( if we don't win 8-9 games +) the couple years for Anderson to grow into a good recruiter.  I again sincerely hope that I am proven wrong.

Anderson did have some recruiting experience. And top 5 guys aren't lining up to come here.

HogFoo

Quote from: PorkRinds on June 12, 2017, 05:39:43 pm
Anderson did have some recruiting experience. And top 5 guys aren't lining up to come here.
A recruiter like  Pittman found a way to get top OLine guys here.  I figure if we had another top recruiter like him, he could too.  I just didnt get the hire in the first place.  He had take over duties for the bills for 6games and they had a good stretch of games rushing.   That doesnt mean he was  going to be a standout coach.
Anderson is not a great recruiter, we already can see that.  This year wil be telling on whether he is a great OLine coach.  That is supposed to be our strength!  Thats supposed to be a staple of Bielema's teams.  I dont feel we are gonna see much improvement on the OLine.  I hope that i am wrong.  But, it's highly doubtful.  I figure Bielema has 2yrs to get it figured out.  Then he's out.  If our oline doesnt improve, id be going after someone else at that position coach.  thats the most important coach in Bielemas system other than Enos position!   

PorkRinds

Quote from: HogFoo on June 12, 2017, 10:06:43 pm
A recruiter like  Pittman found a way to get top OLine guys here.  I figure if we had another top recruiter like him, he could too.  I just didnt get the hire in the first place.  He had take over duties for the bills for 6games and they had a good stretch of games rushing.   That doesnt mean he was  going to be a standout coach.
Anderson is not a great recruiter, we already can see that.  This year wil be telling on whether he is a great OLine coach.  That is supposed to be our strength!  Thats supposed to be a staple of Bielema's teams.  I dont feel we are gonna see much improvement on the OLine.  I hope that i am wrong.  But, it's highly doubtful.  I figure Bielema has 2yrs to get it figured out.  Then he's out.  If our oline doesnt improve, id be going after someone else at that position coach.  thats the most important coach in Bielemas system other than Enos position!

The facts just don't support your opinions.  Anderson's recruiting hasn't been much worse than Pittman's. Pittman wasn't exactly killing it for us, especially after we canned his butt buddy Chaney.

PonderinHog

Quote from: PorkRinds on June 12, 2017, 10:50:36 pm
The facts just don't support your opinions.  Anderson's recruiting hasn't been much worse than Pittman's. Pittman wasn't exactly killing it for us, especially after we canned his butt buddy Chaney.
Weren't they BFF's?  Buffet Friends Forever?

PorkRinds

Quote from: PonderinHog on June 13, 2017, 11:09:12 am
Weren't they BFF's?  Buffet Friends Forever?

So much so that Pittman basically tanked our OL recruiting after Chaney was shown the door.

rljjr

First, Anderson has coached at Arkansas exactly ONE season. You can't make hard and fast judgments on his coaching ability based off one sample, and you can make less of a judgment on his recruiting abilities.

Recruits seem to love him. Players seem to respond to him. I think we'll see marked improvement this season WRT the O line, but we will see soon enough.

PonderinHog

Quote from: rljjr on June 13, 2017, 01:09:01 pm
First, Anderson has coached at Arkansas exactly ONE season. You can't make hard and fast judgments on his coaching ability based off one sample, and you can make less of a judgment on his recruiting abilities.

Recruits seem to love him. Players seem to respond to him. I think we'll see marked improvement this season WRT the O line, but we will see soon enough.
That's is certainly my hope!  I know Fanonthehill likes the heck out of him.

East TN HAWG

You nailed it.  We simply don't know yet.  Pittman owns much of last year's OL performance or lack of.  I think you have to wait a year or so before you can judge Anderson.   

Vantage 8 dude

Totally agree, most especially with your first set of FACTS. Secondly, let's see how the line does this year considering the fact that last year we had a good portion of kids were playing their positions for the first time or had litte experience to begin with. Anyone who doesn't think both those matter doesn't know the game.....period.

hawgmasta

Quote from: JawJa-Hawg on June 12, 2017, 09:19:38 am
If it means anything - his mother graduated from UGA.  Dawgnation website quotes her as being very happy about his choice.

That means everything; for most people mommas word is the truth.

HogFoo

Quote from: PorkRinds on June 12, 2017, 10:50:36 pm
actually, the facts are we went after an unknown who took over for a bills team.  how hard is that to figure out here?   I like Bielema and I think that he will get the job done here, unlike a lot on this board.  I just don't think we should have hired Anderson.  We should have went after the next best Coach/Recruiter and paid him whatever it took to get him here.  Plain and simple.

HogFoo

first, I don't care how long the guy has coached at Arkansas.  We should have hired whoever was next on "the list" of  great coaches/recruiters.   Who would have had an immediate impact on recruiting.  That's what happened when we got Pittman the first time.  That first class immediately got skipper, Kirkland, the kid from Hawaii, then we got ragnow,  and just a slew of great OLine guys.  We would have got the kid that went to Utah too, Boles had Pittman had a no compete clause in the SEC so he couldn't join his butt buddy at UGA.  When your entire offense is based off having great OLines.  It is paramount that you get an excellent OLINE coach!  You don't take a chance on some unproven dude.  Sure, I've heard that the players like him.  Ive even heard that he is a good coach.  But, if we don't see a marked improvement on the OLine this year and in recruiting this year we need someone who is proven!   How hard is that to understand?  I swear some of you just want to argue just to argue!

PorkRinds

Quote from: HogFoo on June 14, 2017, 12:02:59 am
first, I don't care how long the guy has coached at Arkansas.  We should have hired whoever was next on "the list" of  great coaches/recruiters.   Who would have had an immediate impact on recruiting.  That's what happened when we got Pittman the first time.  That first class immediately got skipper, Kirkland, the kid from Hawaii, then we got ragnow,  and just a slew of great OLine guys.  We would have got the kid that went to Utah too, Boles had Pittman had a no compete clause in the SEC so he couldn't join his butt buddy at UGA.  When your entire offense is based off having great OLines.  It is paramount that you get an excellent OLINE coach!  You don't take a chance on some unproven dude.  Sure, I've heard that the players like him.  Ive even heard that he is a good coach.  But, if we don't see a marked improvement on the OLine this year and in recruiting this year we need someone who is proven!   How hard is that to understand?  I swear some of you just want to argue just to argue!

Or we just think your opinion is wrong, misguided, and not based in fact.

HogFoo

Quote from: PorkRinds on June 14, 2017, 12:45:42 am
Or we just think your opinion is wrong, misguided, and not based in fact.
As I said, my point proven about argumentative turds.   But i'll play along. I care equally about your opinion.  Which is little.   

Mike_e

To really see what an O Line coach can do you need 3 years.

If you have freshmen coming in and starting in the first game you have major problems.  I don't care if he's a 6 star.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

PorkRinds

Quote from: HogFoo on June 14, 2017, 02:05:27 am
As I said, my point proven about argumentative turds.   But i'll play along. I care equally about your opinion.  Which is little.

So you arguing is golden. Everyone else arguing back, turd? Nah, you're just woefully misinformed and way too proud of it.

HogFoo

June 14, 2017, 05:01:19 pm #40 Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 05:22:10 pm by HogFoo
Quote from: PorkRinds on June 14, 2017, 08:08:04 am
So you arguing is golden. Everyone else arguing back, turd? Nah, you're just woefully misinformed and way too proud of it.
You continuing to want to argue is what is golden.  haha   

Oh please explain how hiring a complete unknown coach, unknown recruiter was a better idea than hiring the next best coach/recruiter then bub?   Anderson may indeed EVENTUALLY grow to be a great coach/recruiter but it wasn't what we needed right now!  We needed someone who was already established!  We didn't need to take a leap of faith on some complete unknown!   When the absolute most important position in Bielema's offense is having GREAT OLines you have to go get the best coach! You dont gamble on that position!  I believe that it is YOU who is "woefully misinformed and way to proud of it" sir,  if you can't understand that! Seriously how frickin hard is that to comprehend??????? Geez.  idiots!

ricepig

Quote from: HogFoo on June 14, 2017, 05:01:19 pm

Oh please explain how hiring a complete unknown coach, unknown recruiter was a better idea than hiring the next best coach/recruiter then bub?   Anderson may indeed EVENTUALLY grow to be a great coach/recruiter but it wasn't what we needed right now!  We needed someone who was already established!  We didn't need to take a leap of faith on some complete unknown!   When the absolute most important position in Bielema's offense is having GREAT OLines you have to go get the best coach! You dont gamble on that position!  I believe that it is YOU who is "woefully misinformed and way to proud of it" sir,  if you can't understand that! Seriously how frickin hard is that to comprehend??????? Geez.  idiots!
So....Bielema stresses OL play, has had good OL play in his previous years, but now just throws it out because, why? I guess he doesn't know anything about hiring OL coaches, he did have to fire one a few games into a season. I do think Anderson is learning the recruiting game at this level, but I suspect he knows what he is doing as a coach.

GolfnHog

Quote from: HogFoo on June 14, 2017, 05:01:19 pm

Yet, you fail to address that last year the Hogs had to fill 3 players in the OL due to graduation.  Oh, that was a year after your boy wonder "Pittman" mailed in the recruiting season prior to leaving.  I guess when you got hired over someone else in your profession and you are absolutely the  best available at hearing only your opinion, huh?

Do you have anything factual  to support your supposition that "the best available OL/recruiter" was or wasn't approached in the search of a replacement for dough boy Pittman?
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

HogFoo

Quote from: ricepig on June 14, 2017, 05:30:36 pm
So....Bielema stresses OL play, has had good OL play in his previous years, but now just throws it out because, why? I guess he doesn't know anything about hiring OL coaches, he did have to fire one a few games into a season. I do think Anderson is learning the recruiting game at this level, but I suspect he knows what he is doing as a coach.
yeah he got rid of markuson a few games into the season at wisconsin.   Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.  Mine is that Bielema should have went with a proven coach/recruiter  before taking a gamble on an unproven one.  plain and simple.   And like I stated previously, Anderson may grow into being one eventually.  That doesn't help Bielema in the present from keeping his detractors at bay! And there are a lot on this board!

HogFoo

Quote from: GolfnHog on June 14, 2017, 05:34:49 pm
Yet, you fail to address that last year the Hogs had to fill 3 players in the OL due to graduation.  Oh, that was a year after your boy wonder "Pittman" mailed in the recruiting season prior to leaving.  I guess when you got hired over someone else in your profession and you are absolutely the  best available at hearing only your opinion, huh?

Do you have anything factual  to support your supposition that "the best available OL/recruiter" was or wasn't approached in the search of a replacement for dough boy Pittman?
First off, I hated the way Pittman did us to go join his butt buddy at UGA.  My boy ? Not hardly.  No, i liked that he was a great recruiter and considered to be the best OLINE coaches!   Simple as that.  We don't have enough instate recruits so we have to have great recruiters to go get them out of state! Not hard to understand now is it?   Do you have anything factual that we DID go after the best available Coach/Recruiter?  No, I didn't think so!  So that goes both ways pal.  I'd like to think that we DID go after them and they just didn't want to come for whatever reason and so then we ended up with Anderson. Because in reality, that's how it appears.

What  YOU fail to address is that had we been able to have gotten that "next best coach/recruiter" they may have brought in some top recruits with them that they may have been on already. Pittman was sure able to bring some over when he was hired and his coaching that 1st year was pretty good!  But we don't know what happened with the coaching search. So can't really harp too much on it.  I can form an opinion on it, just like you have formed your opinion.  Do you care about mine? No, do I care about yours? No.   

I already stated that if our OLine didn't show improvement or our recruiting, that perhaps at the end of the season we perhaps needed a change.  It's Bielema's job on the line too.  Too many(especially on the board) have wanted him gone.  Figure he's got 2yrs to get it turned around before he's gone.  At least that's what I've heard. 

I don't hate Anderson. I hope he proves me wrong this season!   I hope that our OLine shows so much improvement that it's mindboggling! I hope that our recruiting is top notch! We need it!   Hell, from what I hear he is a good guy.  Even heard he is a good players coach. Current players like him. But, that still doesn't sway my opinion in that we should have been able to have gotten someone with more experience and more qualified as a coach/recruiter at this position.   

PorkRinds

Who do you suggest as the "next best guy"?  Give a list. Just a few next best guys we had as options. We interviewed Bob Bostad and he chose Nebraska.  So who do you suggest was waiting in line to come here? Since everyone but you is an idiot you should have a pretty good idea.

HogFoo

June 14, 2017, 10:27:46 pm #46 Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 11:46:45 pm by HogFoo
Quote from: PorkRinds on June 14, 2017, 08:48:13 pm
Who do you suggest as the "next best guy"?  Give a list. Just a few next best guys we had as options. We interviewed Bob Bostad and he chose Nebraska.  So who do you suggest was waiting in line to come here? Since everyone but you is an idiot you should have a pretty good idea.
actually,  the idiot remark is just for you.

Furthermore,  if you want a list, we could have just went down the list from 247 looking at best coaches/recruiters. Anyone on that list would have been more qualified than Anderson was.  That's the point you obviously can't seem to understand or care to understand.  You'd rather make silly arguments and make comments like "top recruits weren't coming here anyway " well, I'll call BS on that.  We can get top guys here.   Pittman managed to do it, so why wouldn't another top guy from that list not be able too???   

GolfnHog

Hogfoo abhors anyone's opinion or any rebuttals that question any of his assertions. He's what he is: a football internet expert that can't or won't support his supposition of who should have been offered but can throw out generalities with the best of blow hards. He continually regurgitates that the search wasn't done to his approval. Furthermore regardless of who may or may not have been on 247 (subjective publication at best) until he can prove or disprove AR didn't seek input to availability he's just spewing garbage.... See how that works, Pal?
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

cosmodrum

Quote from: PorkRinds on June 13, 2017, 12:52:28 pm
So much so that Pittman basically tanked our OL recruiting after Chaney was shown the door.

900 lbs of jackass
Go away, batin'

HogFoo

Quote from: GolfnHog on June 16, 2017, 02:04:38 pm
Hogfoo abhors anyone's opinion or any rebuttals that question any of his assertions. He's what he is: a football internet expert that can't or won't support his supposition of who should have been offered but can throw out generalities with the best of blow hards. He continually regurgitates that the search wasn't done to his approval. Furthermore regardless of who may or may not have been on 247 (subjective publication at best) until he can prove or disprove AR didn't seek input to availability he's just spewing garbage.... See how that works, Pal?
My opinion, right or wrong,  is that I think we made the wrong hire. Sorry if that upsets you and you dont agree with it. (Actually not sorry.)  But I , like a lot of others, feel that we should have went with someone a bit more experienced as OLine coach.  We don't have enough home grown recruits in this state to field a team so we absolutely have to have great recruiters! That is imperative!   So, it was quite surprising for whatever reason when we ended up with Anderson, who was an unknown recruiter/coach.

Which, Anderson may eventually  grow into being a good recruiter.  Who knows?  I got nothing against the guy. Again it is my opinion we just made the wrong hire.  This year will be very telling if Anderson will be able to get the job done or not. At this point, I hope he does!  I hope our OLine  can show improvement and that our OL recruiting picks up!  Now, you as well as porky seem to want to think that My opinion is wrong.  It's rather comical that you try to portray me as abhoring others opinions when in fact it was you attacking me in the first place!   Sounds just like these liberal retards still going after Trump for winning the presidency.  I bet you were a member of many cry-ins after the election weren't you?  Haha. 

I want the Hogs to win! I want them to take every possible chance to bring us back up to where we were heading before petrino left us in the Ditch! I like Bielema! I want him to win!   Unlike a lot of the dbags on this board that still want Petrino back or Saint Gus.  I believe we can compete in the SEC and we can win a championship with Bielema as our coach! But, we have to make the best hires whenever a coach leaves.  We have to get the best we can get, and in this situation,my opinion is that we  didn't make the best hire. Agree with that or not.  I don't really give a Damn.  I sure as hell am not going to change my opinion because of a few  wannabe bullys who disagree with me over it!  See how that works pal?