Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Blake Griffin on HS Rotnei

Started by hoggusamoungus, November 18, 2015, 10:23:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sickboy

I like how he says he's not comparing them -- while he's comparing them. Ha. No doubt that he had all the potential in the world.

Razorbackers

"He went to Arkansas, then transferred somewhere and just kind of fizzled out."

LOLOL

pigture perfect

Don't tell Porked Tongue, he might wet his drawers.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

hawgmasta

Quote from: Razorbackers on November 18, 2015, 10:25:46 pm

LOLOL

Hah! That's rough. Rotnei return the equipment please?!

Beaverfever

Quote from: Razorbackers on November 18, 2015, 10:25:46 pm

LOLOL
Greatest quote ever

Champs04

That is a good one to come back on. Didnt he go to Butler and now playing professionally for about $300,000. My sources say he is!!!

Inhogswetrust

There are a LOT of guys and girls that can shoot the ball very well that NEVER have the game to make it in the pros. It's almost like the Golfball driving competitions. There are a lot of them that can hit it a LONG ways but will never ever be on the PGA tour.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: Champs04 on November 19, 2015, 09:07:35 am
That is a good one to come back on. Didnt he go to Butler and now playing professionally for about $300,000. My sources say he is!!!

He currently is a member of Telekom Baskets Bonn of Basketball Bundesliga in Germany.

No mention of salary in this article.

pigture perfect

That's not a bad place btw. Beautiful area.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Pig Worshipper

Quote from: pigture perfect on November 19, 2015, 01:47:48 pm
That's not a bad place btw. Beautiful area.
d
Yes, I don't feel sorry for him at all. Germany is a wonderful country. He could become a star over there and enjoy a nice career.

Dr. Starcs

Saw he and his wife last summer at zaxbys. I don't feel sorry for him at all.