Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I wish the guy in the stands with the horn

Started by EastexHawg, November 04, 2015, 07:17:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

EastexHawg

at the Bowling Green-Ohio University game had it shoved up his...

supersaint

There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

Hoggish1

Quote from: supersaint on November 04, 2015, 08:09:44 pm
Oh he so horny

Cow bells, too?  Why is sheet like these allowed in the stadium if I am not allowed to being peanuts...?

onebadrubi

Well seeing how there is less than maybe 500 people there im sure they could pick him out of they wanted too. 

GTOWNHOG

Kinda' irritating like the VANDERBILT Whistler at the College World Series.......  Hope they don't meke it to Omaha next year...
Good luck to ALL of our Razorback teams!!

DeltaBoy

It depends on what you have, where you go and what gate you go in.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

DeltaBoy

I been to FB games college and HS where they wanted you pat you down and others  as one cop told us I not worried bout you adults and your pocket knifes but I am for anyone under 18.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

hogsanity

Quote from: DeltaBoy on November 05, 2015, 08:39:13 am
I been to FB games college and HS where they wanted you pat you down and others  as one cop told us I not worried bout you adults and your pocket knifes but I am for anyone under 18.

I used to take an electric megaphone like the police use to basketball games. No one ever said anything to me. Of course this was 30 years ago.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Jackrabbit Hog

True story.  Last Friday night I was working a high school game here in the Memphis area and someone in the stands on my sideline had an airhorn that he started blowing early in the second half when the other team had the ball and was at the line of scrimmage.  My referee and I both heard it so after the second time it happened we went over to the head coach and told him it had to stop.  The coach immediately trotted across the track, got in front of his team's stands, and screamed, "Whichever one of you has the airhorn better put it up right now or I'll come up there and knock you in the head with it!" 

We didn't hear the horn the rest of the game.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: GTOWNHOG on November 04, 2015, 09:50:10 pm
Kinda' irritating like the VANDERBILT Whistler at the College World Series.......  Hope they don't meke it to Omaha next year...

Tell me more about this Whistler?
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

wholehog92

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on November 05, 2015, 09:00:15 am
True story.  Last Friday night I was working a high school game here in the Memphis area and someone in the stands on my sideline had an airhorn that he started blowing early in the second half when the other team had the ball and was at the line of scrimmage.  My referee and I both heard it so after the second time it happened we went over to the head coach and told him it had to stop.  The coach immediately trotted across the track, got in front of his team's stands, and screamed, "Whichever one of you has the airhorn better put it up right now or I'll come up there and knock you in the head with it!" 

We didn't hear the horn the rest of the game.

That's pretty funny.  I think the penalty for punching someone in the mouth is way to severe today.  It's led to a very rude society.  I would advocate for 1 mouth punch a year court dismissal system.  If you are willing to show up in court and explain why a fellow had it coming and waste a day of your life on it, I think they prolly needed it.

I was at freshman basketball game setting behind the bench and the ref made a gawd awful call and I made some smart mouth comment and the ref thought it was the coach and Td him up.  I really cut loose on her then.  As soon as she connected my voice to me it dawned on her what had happened.  She stuck with the call anyway.  She did give the coach a make up call.  The game wasn't close so it didn't really make any difference.  I did let the AD know what happened so the coach didn't look stupid trying to explain it, and apologized to the coach.  He thought it was pretty funny because he thought he got the T for laughing at my comment.  I wish I could remember what it was.  I didn't yell it or anything, the gym just got quiet at the moment I said it.

My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

EastexHawg

I agree with the earlier comment.  How hard would it be for an usher or security to figure out who had the horn and either told him to stop, confiscated it, or kicked him out?  Some moron sitting a couple of seats down from us at the 1989 Cotton Bowl had an air horn that he cut loose a couple of times.  It was deafening from five feet away.  If he hadn't voluntarily put it away after about the second time we were going to have words about it.

onebadrubi

Quote from: EastexHawg on November 05, 2015, 09:32:32 am
I agree with the earlier comment.  How hard would it be for an usher or security to figure out who had the horn and either told him to stop, confiscated it, or kicked him out?  Some moron sitting a couple of seats down from us at the 1989 Cotton Bowl had an air horn that he cut loose a couple of times.  It was deafening from five feet away.  If he hadn't voluntarily put it away after about the second time we were going to have words about it.

I didn't hear it in the second half.

DeltaBoy

When we were in our big run in HS football down here we had hundreds of cowbells in the stands and when the opponents had the ball we were deafening.

hogsanity

The biggest scourge on sports right now are the stupid portable sound systems people take to kids baseball tournaments. I just want to beat the to pieces with a bat.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE