Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Golden Canned

Started by hoggusamoungus, October 25, 2015, 06:08:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

husker71

why not Hoot to North Texas State    that kind of makes sense to me  UNLESS they insist on hiring somebody with solid Texas roots (around Dallas)    but how did that work with Todd Dodge??

tc_mem

On XM College Football Playbook with Jack Arute, Jack said HDN has come out and said that he would be very interested in the UCF job (so there ya go hahah), while Butch made his plea for why he would love to coach the Canes again.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: tc_mem on October 26, 2015, 01:20:53 pm
On XM College Football Playbook with Jack Arute, Jack said HDN has come out and said that he would be very interested in the UCF job (so there ya go hahah), while Butch made his plea for why he would love to coach the Canes again.

The XM college station is the Old Folks' Home for incompetent college coaches and those that had to resign under a cloud.

Rick Neuheisel, Dan Hawkins, Gene Chizik (before he got a new gig), Hootie, Butch Davis, and Brady Hoke make up their "experts". 
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

DeltaBoy

It Sad to see the U tank like this.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

The_Iceman

I hear Mario Cristobal's name is a likely target for Miami.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: The_Iceman on October 27, 2015, 09:50:24 am
I hear Mario Cristobal's name is a likely target for Miami.

Did you look into your "cristo ball" to learn that?

BWAHAHA...
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

holeinthewall

Some of you have no idea about the real world do you.
Miami can't build a stadium on campus the city of Coral Gables won't let them it took them years to get the new basketball arena built.
if you think Miami can't compete because of facilities you are sadly mistaken take a look at the recruiting rankings the last decade. they still are in the top 3 in players on NFL rosters had 7 players drafted last year and 10 make NFL rosters. That comes down to coaching not facilities or lack of talent. South Florida kids will always be available and other kids around the country will always want to go there. Think weather, women and lifestyle. Would  I rather be in Miami, LA or any other city in the US.   USC and Miami have a built in advantage money can't buy. Just takes the right staff to make it happen.

The best recruiting base in the country an bunch of kids who would rather stay home and play in front of their families than leave to paly elsewhere. the right HC could build a dynasty down there.

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi