Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"Players said they didn't want to see me get fired"

Started by HawgLife4Eva, October 10, 2015, 11:13:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tusks

Maybe CBB should've tried the same motivation for the bama game.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

GoHogs1091

Huge win for Strong.  He will get it totally turned around at Texas.  There is a reason why both Lou Holtz and Urban Meyer wanted Strong on their Coaching Staff.

Regarding Bob Stoops, it looks like he may be going at best 8-4 again this season (with 3 more losses coming to Baylor, TCU, and Oklahoma State).  If that occurs, then there could be substantial pressure put on David Boren and their AD to make a Head Coach change.

Bowfishinghogfan

Quote from: tusked on October 10, 2015, 11:23:48 pm
Maybe CBB should've tried the same motivation for the bama game.

He gets this chance next year. The kids are playing for his job next year.

Hogsfan1981

Ha Ha...swear to God just for a second I thought this was something about CBB.

Tusks

Quote from: Bowfishinghogfan on October 10, 2015, 11:27:59 pm
He gets this chance next year. The kids are playing for his job next year.

hahahahahahah good one, haven't you heard, the hog are ahead of schedule.  They'll be playing for his job in 3 years and it won't end well.  CBB isn't going to wake up one morning and learn how to be a great football coach.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Quote from: tusked on October 10, 2015, 11:30:31 pm
hahahahahahah good one, haven't you heard, the hog are ahead of schedule.  They'll be playing for his job in 3 years and it won't end well.  CBB isn't going to wake up one morning and learn how to be a great football coach.

Very true.
Let's make some waves.

Steef

So you two rocket scientists think our pkayers could have played HARDER against Bama?

I realize you're just trying to pee on Bret. But in the process, you're also peeing on the effort our guys have last week.

Maybe we watched different games.

Sivad

Quote from: HawgLife4Eva on October 10, 2015, 11:13:03 pm
Apparently the players didn't want Charlie to get fired and were playing for him.
Iowa State 24 - Texas 0.
Apparently they are ready for Charlie to move on.

FaytownHog

Quote from: Sivad on November 01, 2015, 06:39:23 pm
Iowa State 24 - Texas 0.
Apparently they are ready for Charlie to move on.
That one was definitely rough. Hard to believe they actually beat OU this year. It definitely saved his job until next year at least. He kicked a LOT of dead weight off the team though. A lot of talent gone bc they were grease fire off the field.

BearsBisonsBoars

I made the mistake of reading some of their Bielema thread. Safe to say it burned up any good will that Strong had garnered for that program, and made me ashamed that such good will ever existed in the first place. Tuck Fexas.  :razorback: