Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Season ticket update

Started by Semper Hogelis, December 21, 2010, 12:44:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Semper Hogelis

I know it's not even Christmas and the Sugar Bowl is on everyones mind but last years deadline for season ticket renewal was Jan. 8th and that's just a couple weeks away.  I called and talked to Regina at the ticket office and she said no worries.  They have been busy with the bowl game stuff and they aren't even going to get into the baseball tickets until after the game.
No games until late Feb anyway.  I just remember them being due close to this time last year.  Just checking.  FYI.......
I need a monkey, a football and a bucket of grease. HY coaching search 2019....

Hogtropolis™

They're never in a hurry when it comes to baseball. We received our season tickets less than a week before the first game last year.

dddollars

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on December 21, 2010, 07:49:18 pm
They're never in a hurry when it comes to baseball. We received our season tickets less than a week before the first game last year.

Haha just in time...... Seems like I bought a pair off of you for last years first game.

Hogtropolis™

Yep. I think I got them Wednesday before the first game and gave them to you the same day.

spe450

Yeah, baseball is a pretty quick turnover anyway.  If you are a previous season ticket holder, they will make sure you do not forget and miss the deadline.

Tim Harris

When will individual game tickets go on sale?  Just like basketball I'm not able to make it to enough games to purchase season tickets but would like to go to a couple games this year.

spe450

Quote from: tbharris on December 27, 2010, 07:40:26 am
When will individual game tickets go on sale?  Just like basketball I'm not able to make it to enough games to purchase season tickets but would like to go to a couple games this year.

Probably early Feb.

PorcineSublime

Got my email yesterday, haven't received the mailout yet.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

freddieb

Already ordered my tickets!!!!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: Go Hogs!!

solix

I will have a bunch of extra tix this year. Renewing but we just had a baby so prolly not taking infant to 30 degree games

WhenPigsFly

Deadline is Jan. 19 for season ticket renewals.

Tim Harris

Quote from: solix on January 02, 2011, 09:03:42 pm
I will have a bunch of extra tix this year. Renewing but we just had a baby so prolly not taking infant to 30 degree games

If you end up with tickets to any weekend games that you need to sell let me know.  I plan to hit a few games this year.

Stang1970

Quote from: freddieb on January 01, 2011, 04:57:40 pm
Already ordered my tickets!!!!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: Go Hogs!!

I wish I lived closer to Fay.  I would get season tickets myself.